Christina Hendricks Maybe NSFW due to hotness

love those hips! didn't realize she had a figure besides her boobs. I've always found her attractive but she is pretty average.

and yeah, not a real redhead. when she was on Life, I was disappointed to learn she wasn't. looked so good as a redhead.

i think it's the combination of breasts, hips, thickness, pale skin, red hair that contributes as a whole to making her gorgeous.

yeah, she pulls off the redhead look quite well, but that's because of her skin tone.

love those hips! didn't realize she had a figure besides her boobs. I've always found her attractive but she is pretty average.

and yeah, not a real redhead. when she was on Life, I was disappointed to learn she wasn't. looked so good as a redhead.

i think it's the combination of breasts, hips, thickness, pale skin, red hair that contributes as a whole to making her gorgeous.

yeah, she pulls off the redhead look quite well, but that's because of her skin tone.

Ew, the pale skin is a positive? I'm no fan of people going fake tanning, but when people are pale enough to see their veins, I get creeped out. I've never seen anything more than these recent leaked pics but she's pretty close to that.

Ew, the pale skin is a positive? I'm no fan of people going fake tanning, but when people are pale enough to see their veins, I get creeped out. I've never seen anything more than these recent leaked pics but she's pretty close to that.

i'm saying the combo red hair and fair skin make her stand out. not to mention her figure. It's all subjective really. tons of great looking redheads with fair complexions (ex: isla fisher, amy adams). so I' not opposed to pale skin in any way shape or form. I can find a porcelain complexion quite appealing.

[image]

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':sxz0vnwu]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':sxz0vnwu]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{