Game Of Thrones season 2! POSSIBLE DEADLY SPOILERS

I have a feeling a lot of story lines are either going to be condensed or eliminated altogether (Jojen and Meera Reed for starters).

Some folks think the're just saving them for the next season. Theoretically that part of the story line can kind of kick off w/out them, but they're absolutely required for later on.

are they replacing the dark haired girl for Jeyne Westerling?

Joffrey is still a douche it seems. Even more so - i don't remember the scepter beating seen from the books.

more Davos.

That girl is cast as Jeyne.

Joff part wasn't in the books, but I believe it's briefly hinted that Tyrion sends him some whores. I could be wrong though.

I really don't see how that battlefield medic girl could be anyone BUT Jeyne. Although I'm a little confused as to why they're changing her character around. Who she is makes an impact on the story later down the line. If you change that you end up changing a lot of things... but I guess we're going to end up seeing that a lot with this adaptation.

Honestly, I could have done without that added Joffrey scene. I already hate hate hate him and nothing you show me will make me hate him any more (pretty maxed out actually). So why not use the time to show us something with more relevance? Like explaining to the audience (for those who haven't read the books) what is going on with Stannis. I really don't think they've explained his back story very well.

I really don't see how that battlefield medic girl could be anyone BUT Jeyne.

Fair enough. I wasn't sure if this was going to be the real Jeyne Westerling or "Jeyne Westerling." That is, some other girl who rob falls for, which ends his betrothal to the Frey girl, which then leads to all hell breaking loose. That is something they could do without disrupting the story too much. They would probably have to cut out that it was done under Tywin's direction.

what is going on with Stannis. I really don't think they've explained his back story very well.

They haven't given too much back of stannis' story, which is a shame for setting up his character and because that might mean less Davos (In the audiobook he had such a pirate accent, it was great.). Hopefully, they will expand on him further - he is a major character through the rest of the story so far. I did like how that have kept a good chunk of the dialogue intact.

S: "The Iron Throne is mine by right. All those who deny that are my foes."

R: "The whole realm denies it from Dorne to the Wall. Old men deny it with their death rattle, and unborn children deny it in their mothers’ wombs. No one wants you for their King."

Is is me or does Renley's banner look like a moose?

That girl is cast as Jeyne.

Joff part wasn't in the books, but I believe it's briefly hinted that Tyrion sends him some whores. I could be wrong though.

I really don't see how that battlefield medic girl could be anyone BUT Jeyne. Although I'm a little confused as to why they're changing her character around. Who she is makes an impact on the story later down the line. If you change that you end up changing a lot of things... but I guess we're going to end up seeing that a lot with this adaptation.

Honestly, I could have done without that added Joffrey scene. I already hate hate hate him and nothing you show me will make me hate him any more (pretty maxed out actually). So why not use the time to show us something with more relevance? Like explaining to the audience (for those who haven't read the books) what is going on with Stannis. I really don't think they've explained his back story very well.

Remember, we don't see Robb's point of view, but wasn't he hurt in the battlefield? So this girl will heal him and they'll live happily ever after, heh.

As for Joffery, we didn't need that scene, but I guess they wanted to show a little more of how much of a twat he is since they're not really going to strip down the actress that plays Sansa as it happens in the book.