Rancid/Cock Sparrer split 7" (SF show exclusive)

[image]

To commemorate their 40th and 20th anniversaries, there will be an EXCLUSIVE COCK SPARRER & RANCID SPLIT 7" available at the two SF shows later this month!! Pirates Press Records' nod to yet another GREAT moment of (Punk Rock) history in the making! There will be 1000pcs on RUBY RED VINYL available ONLY at the merch booth - when they're gone, they're gone! Get those last minute gig tickets NOW if you haven't already!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish Rancid used a b-side from LTDF on the 7" instead of East Bay Nights. Maybe the original version of Darlene that ended up being a Devils Brigade song, the electric version of the Highway, some other song that just didn't make the cut, or even the bonus tracks Outgunned (electric) or Oil and Opium.

Side note: if anyone can help me with the Rancid records in my sig let me know :)

I just wish Rancid used a b-side from LTDF on the 7" instead of East Bay Nights. Maybe the original version of Darlene that ended up being a Devils Brigade song, the electric version of the Highway, some other song that just didn't make the cut, or even the bonus tracks Outgunned (electric) or Oil and Opium.

Side note: if anyone can help me with the Rancid records in my sig let me know :)

there was a rancid/nofx split on green (i think) on the amoeba website yesterday or the day before, but it's gone now. it was $60 or something, so i don't know if that's in your price range to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...

I found out last night that my friend was ushering at the show. Texted her and bam she got me a copy. I wish I would have known she was going to be at the show and I would have given money to buy more for people who wanted them here. I just didn't want to ask her to front the money for more than one. It seems like this will show up in one of their stores after the shows?