WTB: TEN, TSL, Anberlin, TDWP, Fun. +more

sspeck

Looking to get my hands on any copies/presses of these albums. Not really wanting to pay ebay prices, but shoot me a pm with any offers. Also open for trades, list is in my sig. Thanks.

A Skylit Drive- Wires

Anberlin- New Surrender

Finch- What It Is To Burn

Paramore- Brand New Eyes

Paramore- Riot!

The Devil Wears Prada- Plagues/A Beautiful Discord 2xLP- Swirl- 1000

The Early November- The Room's Too Cold

The Starting Line- Say It Like You Mean It

Dustin Kensrue- This Good Night

Fun.- Aim & Ignite- Color LP version

Fun.- C'mon 7"

would also take good deals on TBS- Louder Now and The Used- Self Titled

Saosin was never pressed except for a bootleg version

That's the version I was referring to. Haha. And Dashax, I need to start checking your profile every day. Your pictures are always awesome. xDD

Oh, I also have the Lost in the Soubd saw blade set I might part with.

EDIT: I just looked at your trade list and realized I have/have had like 90% of it. O.o

That's the version I was referring to. Haha. And Dashax, I need to start checking your profile every day. Your pictures are always awesome. xDD

Oh, I also have the Lost in the Soubd saw blade set I might part with.

EDIT: I just looked at your trade list and realized I have/have had like 90% of it. O.o

yea, I was looking at yours last night...good taste in music haha.

i have never heard of a bootleg being pressed, anyone on the board have one? I would love to get my hands on that, we tried to press this various times but just never gonna happen. None of the members want to acknowledge this ever happened even though it was the best thing saosin ever did.

i have never heard of a bootleg being pressed, anyone on the board have one? I would love to get my hands on that, we tried to press this various times but just never gonna happen. None of the members want to acknowledge this ever happened even though it was the best thing saosin ever did.

I was reading through the thread in the coop section and people were talking about it. They said it came up on eBay every greeeeeat now and then. I wish the band would suck it up and let you press it. I'd buy the shit out of it. 90% of the fans like it more than anything else. Even though, now that they have Tilian, it'll be better. Though, still not as good as Anthony.

I was reading through the thread in the coop section and people were talking about it. They said it came up on eBay every greeeeeat now and then. I wish the band would suck it up and let you press it. I'd buy the shit out of it. 90% of the fans like it more than anything else. Even though, now that they have Tilian, it'll be better. Though, still not as good as Anthony.

Couldn't agree more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...