The plural of vinyl is vinyl.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to lie, I couldn't sleep. I was up all last night trying to find an answer to this situation. How is it possible that some of us can type the word vinyls, some of us have it auto-corrected to vinyls without the 's', and some of us type vinyls without the 's' only to have it auto-uncorrected to vinyls?

Then it clicked...it's Juan (jhulud). He's a moderator, so he always has instant access to who is typing what at any given time. He's like the Santa Claus of Vinyls...he knows when you've been typing it, he knows when you have not. He must sit at his computer and be instantly alerted when someone types the word vinyls, or the word vinyls without an "s" and he decides then and there if the word will be allowed.

Moral of the story...be cool to Juan if you like vinyls.

Juan = Santa Claus of Vinyls = rocketcat

I'm not going to lie, I couldn't sleep. I was up all last night trying to find an answer to this situation. How is it possible that some of us can type the word vinyls, some of us have it auto-corrected to vinyls without the 's', and some of us type vinyls without the 's' only to have it auto-uncorrected to vinyls?

Then it clicked...it's Juan (jhulud). He's a moderator, so he always has instant access to who is typing what at any given time. He's like the Santa Claus of Vinyls...he knows when you've been typing it, he knows when you have not. He must sit at his computer and be instantly alerted when someone types the word vinyls, or the word vinyls without an "s" and he decides then and there if the word will be allowed.

Moral of the story...be cool to Juan if you like vinyls.

Juan = Santa Claus of Vinyls = rocketcat

Me? what? hah