Anyone know a Paul Larkin/Judd Smith from Denver?

scottheisel

I sold a Botch record on eBay the other day to an account with zero feedback that was created the same day. Of course, they haven't paid. The mailing address for the order is:

Judd Smith

234 e. Hampton

Denver CO 80113

According to Google Maps, this doesn't exist. Also, the email address for the account is [email protected], so a few Google searches later, I end up here:

http://www.facebook.com/pivotsdescended

I'm assuming this is him, based on the music he likes. Anyone know anything about this dude? Is he a flake? Scammer? He hasn't responded to multiple messages I've sent through eBay.

Dont know any of these guys. Just curious, do you have anytyhing about trying to protect consumer privacy.

I take it that they live on E Hampden ave and that zip code is not for denver

Anyways, you can pm me if you really want to sell the record and I will send you money ;)

Try this

234 E Hampden Ave

Englewood, CO 80113

Dont know any of these guys. Just curious, do you have anytyhing about trying to protect consumer privacy.

Anyways, you can pm me if you really want to sell the record and I will send you money ;)

Try this

234 E Hampden Ave

Englewood, CO 80113

Already did; that specific address doesn't exist. Google Maps corrects it to 233, and even that's a random slab of concrete, not a residence (or even office).

"Consumer privacy" doesn't extend to some jagoff who makes a bogus account on eBay and bids on shit he can't afford.

"Consumer privacy" doesn't extend to some jagoff who makes a bogus account on eBay and bids on shit he can't afford.

But people should take the high road in life and move on

But people should take the high road in life and move on

You know what's interesting? I just skimmed over your post history, and in it, you mention liking a lot of the same bands as this Paul dude has listed on his Facebook page.

Yup

You got it. Its me. I posted originally to pm and I would pay for a record and you could mail it to me. However, I decided to play this whole charade instead. Come on dude

Pretty sure most people on this board like the same bands, but thats just a guess. Because no one on here wanted a Botch record ever before

Keep pulling at straws

Yup

You got it. Its me. I posted originally to pm and I would pay for a record and you could mail it to me. However, I decided to play this whole charade instead. Come on dude

Pretty sure most people on this board like the same bands, but thats just a guess. Because no one on here wanted a Botch record ever before

Keep pulling at straws

And from Denver...and get defensive..and open a thread with their name as the title