WTB! Jakob - Solace on red and black

jeffbo

150% profit but one less amazing record... and besides I'm a Graveface completist.

Just keep your eyes peeled and hopefully you'll stumble across one.

The crazy thing is every title in that store is a little overpriced and just when I thought I'd leave empty handed I found Solace (ironic eh?)

Same thing happened the previous time I was there around Christmas.

Thought I'd end up with nothing and found Kid606 - PS I Love You sealed for $5.

I only go there if I'm in the area when my girlfriend and I go back to her home on holidays.

I think it's called Flipside Records.

Really cool place with a lot of Detroit bands but about a buck or two more than I'm used to seeing stickered in Raleigh at Schoolkids.

150% profit but one less amazing record... and besides I'm a Graveface completist.

Just keep your eyes peeled and hopefully you'll stumble across one.

The crazy thing is every title in that store is a little overpriced and just when I thought I'd leave empty handed I found Solace (ironic eh?)

Same thing happened the previous time I was there around Christmas.

Thought I'd end up with nothing and found Kid606 - PS I Love You sealed for $5.

I only go there if I'm in the area when my girlfriend and I go back to her home on holidays.

I think it's called Flipside Records.

Really cool place with a lot of Detroit bands but about a buck or two more than I'm used to seeing stickered in Raleigh at Schoolkids.

I guess I could hop on a plane to michigan every week and see of another one shows up :) but you lucky son of a...

• 3 weeks later...

Check Everyday Music in Seattle and Bellingham. I just bought a copy at the downtown Portland store after going back and forth for a year if I really wanted it or not. And I know for a fact the downtown store originally had 2 copies (I bought the last one), and the Sandy blvd location had 1 copy but it sold. I'd imagine all of the EM locations received copies of this.

Check Everyday Music in Seattle and Bellingham. I just bought a copy at the downtown Portland store after going back and forth for a year if I really wanted it or not. And I know for a fact the downtown store originally had 2 copies (I bought the last one), and the Sandy blvd location had 1 copy but it sold. I'd imagine all of the EM locations received copies of this.
I was at that EM the day before you posted this. So close yet so far. Maybe it's not meant to be