Topshelf SXSW 7"

So...these were free at the Topshelf Records SXSW showcase and featured You Blew It! and The Saddest Landscape. I can't find any details on it passed that anywhere though. Anyone know what songs are actually on this? And could anyone by any chance hook me up with a copy but any chance? I'm really wanting to get on collecting YBI! stuff. Thanks!

they played piebald's king of the road with travis from piebald and it was fuckin nuts

This was amazing. Thanks to everyone who came out to the showcase, it really was a ton of fun. Gotta Groove made the 7 inches and did them on completely random colors. We do have a few on their way back from Austin now, not sure what we'll be doing with them (if anything) but if we do they'll be free.

i hit you guys up on facebook and you said to place an order, so i responded saying i did so you guys told me to email you...so i did. i included my order number and what i ordered, and seth emailed me back with this.

"these are not for sale, sorry"

who did you talk to on facebook? it definitely wasn't me and I can't see anything in regards to that on our page...