Story of the Year, Sum41, Anberlin, Saosin

whats goin on guys, ok so i was kind of curious,

story of the year- paige avenue

sum41- does this look infected

anberlin- ntfp

saosin- translating the name

saosin (self titled)

all amazing albums, yet no LP's. i see that we are finally getting the anberlin album, and saosin's translating the name will probably never happen, but what about the rest? why havnt they, and what would it take to make it happen?

ps. i did use the search option and did actually browse the net before i posted here, for all of you trollers hating on the new guy ;);)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've enever been 100% sure about this, but Deadformat lists Saosin's Translating The Name EP as having been pressed. I think it was either a really good looking bootleg or test press. Never seen or heard about it anywhere else before. I would offer my own b-hole to own a copy of it though. haha.

http://deadformat.net/release/translating-the-name/10340

I've enever been 100% sure about this, but Deadformat lists Saosin's Translating The Name EP as having been pressed. I think it was either a really good looking bootleg or test press. Never seen or heard about it anywhere else before. I would offer my own b-hole to own a copy of it though. haha.

http://deadformat.net/release/translating-the-name/10340

From what I've heard, it was a bootleg. And yes, I'd give my kidney to own it. It's one of the three albums I'd kill to have pressed.

What's up with all the hate about Sum 41 on this board? I genuinely like most of their music and there are many other bands that deserve the ire much more than they do.

I honestly would love to own everything up to Underclass Hero on vinyl. Didn't care as much for their latest album.

People hate on Sum 41 because they're a shitty band that make shitty music.

lol i guess since theyve been nominated for grammy awards, tons of other awards, and have platinum albums, that makes them suck. lol i remember having that mentality when i was in highschool...

but anyway, im glad people actually posted on here. yeah translating the name i think was a bootleg on deadformat, nonetheless i would love to have that.

People hate on Sum 41 because they're a shitty band that make shitty music.

lol i guess since theyve been nominated for grammy awards, tons of other awards, and have platinum albums, that makes them suck.

No doubt they were nominated for a Grammy etc etc. People eat up shitty music.

RE: Translating The Name

ive spoken to beau and their manager about it in the last 6 months, neither have any interest in "reliving the past" so good luck to anyone who wants to try...id love to own this one way or another

http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=vinylcollectivecooplabel&action=display&thread=30732