Story of the Year, Sum41, Anberlin, Saosin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing though what I now consider lame vs. not. Example: I loved yellowcard and something corporate when I was younger. I would pay ungodly amounts for "leaving through the window." but would only maybe buy ocean ave. if it was 6.99 tastes evolve in funny ways.

yeah i defintely agree with you. i grew out of my old bands too, but i would love to have them on vinyl reguardless. most of them i havnt listened to in awhile, but would love to hear them again on vinyl :)

Im trying to get Too Bad You're Beautiful pressed. Really hope that happens, I love that album. Always thought it was by far their best.

oh, so youre trying to press the records virgil should have pressed when he had that deal with ferret. Cool. I will buy this if it happens. The other fata records... Not so much.

It's amazing though what I now consider lame vs. not. Example: I loved yellowcard and something corporate when I was younger. I would pay ungodly amounts for "leaving through the window." but would only maybe buy ocean ave. if it was 6.99 tastes evolve in funny ways.

I once wanted to go to a Godsmack/Deftones concert...to see Godsmack...because I didn't like Deftones...thank God for growing out of that.

from the title of this thread, i thought it was either a joke or a horrible tour.

but considering you said anberlin and sum41 have released "amazing" material (i don't agree with any of these 4 bands putting out anything amazing, but specifically those two) i have come to the conclusion that you are a troll.

or you're 12.

there's no other explanation.

from the title of this thread, i thought it was either a joke or a horrible tour.

but considering you said anberlin and sum41 have released "amazing" material (i don't agree with any of these 4 bands putting out anything amazing, but specifically those two) i have come to the conclusion that you are a troll.

or you're 12.

there's no other explanation.

Or that people like music that you don't. GASP.

People hate on Sum 41 because they're a shitty band that make shitty music.

lol i guess since theyve been nominated for grammy awards, tons of other awards, and have platinum albums, that makes them suck. lol i remember having that mentality when i was in highschool...

All 5 years ago huh? TROLOLOL!

So many crappy bands ITT, but for those who dig this stuff, I have a compilation with Anberlin on it that I would gladly part with...PM me with an offer if interested.

i would never rag on someone for the kind of music they like, there are a million different genres for a reason-> get the fuck over it. if anyone is a troll, its the people coming on here and posting for the sole purpose of being a dick. now let me get back to my 12 year old music ty