Fall Out Boy - TTTYG Overpress on Camo

salparadise

So I recently lost my job, and could use a little bit of moneyz. I have one more of these, and have no use for it. As extra incentive, I will sell my copy of TTTYG the Director's Cut along with it, if it helps boost the cost. It was only opened and played once, because I forgot I had a normal copy of the cd, it was promptly put back in it's case and cardboard slide case and put on a shelf. Will sell separately if the price is right, and will throw in some extra stuff as well.

PM me offers.

Will only consider trading for:

Hum - Downward is Heavenward on Blue

Refused - This Just Might Be The Truth

any Skrewdriver records besides Hail The New Dawn

The Beatles - Yesterday & Today w/butcher cover

White Whales...of course.

Skrewdriver?!?!?....Whaaaaaaa????
Did someone seriously just say they were willing to trade for a Skrewdriver record?

Since I was about 7 or 8, when I had to read Number the Stars for school, and as simultaneously doing a 400-page year long report/presentation on what my Grandfather did in the war, I've been entirely fascinated with Nazism, the Holocaust, etc. When I got into punk and found out RAC and Tampa's individual history in whatever WP "Movement" I became more fascinated. It's a perversion of mine to collect RAC records and paraphernalia. However, I figured it not too outlandish of a thing to ask, being someone that owns records from both artists, that perhaps someone else did, as well.

Skrewdriver?!?!?....Whaaaaaaa????
Did someone seriously just say they were willing to trade for a Skrewdriver record?

Since I was about 7 or 8, when I had to read Number the Stars for school, and as simultaneously doing a 400-page year long report/presentation on what my Grandfather did in the war, I've been entirely fascinated with Nazism, the Holocaust, etc. When I got into punk and found out RAC and Tampa's individual history in whatever WP "Movement" I became more fascinated. It's a perversion of mine to collect RAC records and paraphernalia. However, I figured it not too outlandish of a thing to ask, being someone that owns records from both artists, that perhaps someone else did, as well.

One of my local shops has two Skrewdriver LPs. Can't remember what they're called though. I'd be willing to pick them up for you though.

One of my local shops has two Skrewdriver LPs. Can't remember what they're called though. I'd be willing to pick them up for you though.

What?! I haven't double checked, but I was under the impression, still that there was a law in Canada that ownership of an RAC record could land you in jail? Maybe that's just BS or an old law. But definitely if you could give me names and prices, I'd be down.

What?! I haven't double checked, but I was under the impression, still that there was a law in Canada that ownership of an RAC record could land you in jail? Maybe that's just BS or an old law. But definitely if you could give me names and prices, I'd be down.

I've never heard of that law before...

I've never heard of that law before...

hm. like I said it could be bullshit...I looked briefly but didn't find anything.

What's even weirder is who listens to both Fall Out Boy AND Skrewdriver.

oh noes. not being narrow minded!

http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=911

tell me what other combos i listen to that are weird!

What's even weirder is who listens to both Fall Out Boy AND Skrewdriver.

oh noes. not being narrow minded!

http://howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=911

tell me what other combos i listen to that are weird!

DUDE UPDATE YOUR LIST! you still have records on there you traded to me over a year ago.

...tisk tisk

• 2 weeks later...