TONS OF STUFF ON EBAY -btmi/lifetime/brandnew etc

flood

matt, what kind of offers have you been getting on the gold/yellow disco? low ballers?

a couple really low balling, only one really serious one so far.

I take it my offer for genuine Mac and Cheese is currently being weighed in?

I really wish I had a chance on any of your items. Should be an interesting turn out.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my grey for 20, and the gold and green for 30 each.. but that was a couple years ago.. i sold a blue for $80 awhile back.. personally i think the third press is the real important ones.. as its an early press with pretty rare records... all the newer presses are so far removed i dont think they'll ever be nearly as important.

why whenever you sell a pink crime you goes for so much?

yeah man i have no idea, the last one went for like $58 or more... and then other ones go for like $12. i don't get it.

oh i also added a best offer on the two screened posters.. if anyone here wants to make a reasonable offer shoot me a PM and ill accept it ;)

I'm totally broke ATM from other purchases, but DAMN SAM YOU'RE THE MAN.

Whether your name is Sam or not, you're still awesome. Man, someone's paying all their bills this month!!!! :-D

p.s. do you mind using paypal on your large sales? They take ~7% whenever I sell stuff from the label - and it's rather annoying.

You are about to make some fat cash dude.

id be much happier if this was cash i could just blow on shit like a new turntable and beer... but no.

make all checks payable to piratespress.com

That is a bummer, but at the same time, you are going to be putting out tunes you love, correct? I'm sure that is a good feeling too.