Group Buy: Portugal Imports?

corbet

As many of you know, Portugal. The Man has released a few records through Defiance Records, in Germany:

-Wizard 12"

-My Mind 7"

-Church Mouth 12"

Due to shipping being a huge amount for so few records, I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a group buy for any of the above? Prices would be the following (including shipping)

Wizard 12": $18

My Mind 7": $10

Church Mount 12": $24

Is anyone interested?

wait. how are those group buy prices?

thats how much those cost individually to the US.

Actually, these are the costs:

7": $5 Euro... $7.40 American Dollar

11": $10 Euro... $14.80 American Dollar

11" Church Mouth: $14 Euro... $20.70 American Dollar

Tack on Shipping from Germany ($20 just to get to the US) and American shipping ($3 per order) and you've got my prices. I've actually adjusted the prices to not include the International shipping, which should be calculated after commit to buying something.

I would take the Wizard and My Mind 7 inch.

I would assume the Wizard is on the blue/white marble? Also, take into account that I'm in Canada, so feel free to add a dollar or so to the prices. Now, it'll be a week or so before I can get you money, as my credit card number was stolen, but I'm up for this as soon as I get a replacement.

As many of you know, Portugal. The Man has released a few records through Defiance Records, in Germany:

-Wizard 12"

-My Mind 7"

-Church Mouth 12"

Due to shipping being a huge amount for so few records, I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a group buy for any of the above? Prices would be the following (including shipping)

Wizard 12": $18

My Mind 7": $10

Church Mount 12": $24

Is anyone interested?

I have My Mind 7" and Waiter from Defiance... but I would be interested in Wizard and Church Mouth from Defiance. What exactly would I need to do to get them at these prices?

hey guys, I am trying all I can to get defiance to do a trade with me for my portugal records. I keep telling them that it would be helpful for both of us to get our records over there and theirs over here. They are kind of blowing me off, but I will keep trying. wish me luck.