'Xbox 720' might reject used games?!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hope the next xbox has blu-ray. any thoughts on if sony will ever allow it?

I'm sure sony will allow it, if they pay a licensing fee of some sort. Sony cares more about money then they do anything else.

"The only impediment to a Blu-ray drive is that somehow there's the potential that somebody at Microsoft would think that it benefits Sony. I would say that Sony Blu-ray drives are so inexpensive now that I dont really think that the harm of helping Sony outweighs the benefit of getting a lot more stuff on the disc. I think they probably will go for it." - Pachter

more stuff from the newest game informer, again all rumors. the mag is giving it a 50/50 probability

Most fun I ever had online was Midtown Madness 3 for the original 'box just ridiculous late nights playing that online and actually chatting, these days, I'm one of those people who never bothered to get a mic, don't have enough friends who play the games I play online (Battlefield 3 mostly these days) to bother

Most fun I ever had online was Midtown Madness 3 for the original 'box just ridiculous late nights playing that online and actually chatting, these days, I'm one of those people who never bothered to get a mic, don't have enough friends who play the games I play online (Battlefield 3 mostly these days) to bother

haha yeah man mm3 was a fun game

burnout was a big game for me

haha yeah man mm3 was a fun game

burnout was a big game for me

Cops and Robbers on MM3, forever.

yeah midtown madness 3 was a such great game, far from perfection but it was special if you were into it. but has Henster311 said, burnout was THE racing game of that generation. It was just perfect and it was somewhat long but when it ended you needed so much more. now with the sandbox city its just not the same sadly.

ive sent request to those who added their gamertags.

man, halo 2...

I remember when they announced that they were taking it off xbl for good. All I did that week was play it.

Nothing will come close to the good times had on that game. I wish people still played halo. I still play reach/anniversary, but there's just something about them that isn't as good. Getting older sucks.

Anyone have a favorite map from H2?

Also, I think that call of duty ruined games like halo. People want easy kills, and that's all cod is. Instant gratification, and kill streaks only add to that. They brought back the 3-shot pistol for anniversary, and that shit is perfect. Maybe if these 13 year olds were raised on halo, they'd be alot less fucking annoying.

Also, I think that call of duty ruined games like halo. People want easy kills, and that's all cod is. Instant gratification, and kill streaks only add to that. They brought back the 3-shot pistol for anniversary, and that shit is perfect. Maybe if these 13 year olds were raised on halo, they'd be alot less fucking annoying.

hahaha, i can see where you are coming from, i think cod is a lot fun. i play a lot of objective team based mode...team tactical is a lot fun 4v4 disarm bomb this and that, can never get enough kills to get a killstreak its cool. but yes...the 13yo can get annoying.

i couldnt get into halo, i played it but just couldnt do it. for PC i played a lot of unreal and quake. mmm flak cannons, and plasma

Anyone have a favorite map from H2?

Tried to do just 1, but failed.

Headlong (Slayer/CTF)

Lockout (Slayer)

Zanzibar (Slayer)

Terminal (Snipers)

Ascension (TOWER OF POWER)

Really, though, there isn't a single map in that game I disliked. I especially miss the big maps, which I think are far superior to the big maps of today. Nothing compares to Big Team on Waterworks or Containment.