Interpunk.com

I've ordered from them multiple times but have never ended up getting a record from them.

It's actually not an insult to them, it's the backordered items that always give me time to debate the purchase and start removing a record here and there until there is nothing left. If I can't immediately purchase something then I think it over to no end til I find a reason not to buy anything.

On topic though Interpunk.com is all my brother orders from. He likes it but often has issues with records being in less than pristine shape.

I've been ordering from them since 8/29/2005 (my first order from the US) and sometimes found some rare/cool stuff. they were my go to online store for years.

I've only have had two complaints, really:

1. Once they took all my money from my account, they charged me (and some others) multiple times, which made me scared and all that. They did return my money and gave me a 20 dollar coupon, so that was cool, I even made some money on it. but I was really scared a while. a glitch in the system they said.

2. they packed my Goodbye Cool World pretty badly, so the vinyl went straight through inner sleeve and cover.

I think they pack better now though? haven't ordered in a year.

Like many people above, I've been ordering from them for years. However, I don't really order from them frequently. Their customer service has always been solid in terms of communication, quick shipping, etc... A few years back I ordered a Jazz June t-shirt and they wrote me to tell me that there were a few spots on the shirt; they ended up throwing it into the order for free!

My only complaint with them is that they will not remove vinyl from it's jacket during shipping even when you request so... I've asked them about it and their responses was that they receive so many orders they don't really have the time to do so. I get it, but I've also received quite a few jackets with seam splits as a result. Not the end of the world, I know, but still a pretty simple precautionary measure in my opinion.

Like many people above, I've been ordering from them for years. However, I don't really order from them frequently. Their customer service has always been solid in terms of communication, quick shipping, etc... A few years back I ordered a Jazz June t-shirt and they wrote me to tell me that there were a few spots on the shirt; they ended up throwing it into the order for free!

My only complaint with them is that they will not remove vinyl from it's jacket during shipping even when you request so... I've asked them about it and their responses was that they receive so many orders they don't really have the time to do so. I get it, but I've also received quite a few jackets with seam splits as a result. Not the end of the world, I know, but still a pretty simple precautionary measure in my opinion.

well, i send my copies to them set up like that, so it's a matter of the labels preference too...