The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me

brady

there's a small label out of NY called Academy Fight Song. they did the kevin devine 2xLP + 7". their myspace says they've got a few big projects coming up. i wouldnt be surprised if BN was one of 'em.

Can you link it?...(I'm at work right now and no access to Myspace at the moment)

it HAS been said on record that they're releasing it on vinyl - who knows? maybe thats where all our money went when they asked for $1 toward lyrics sheets.

Not doubting this whatsoever...I am used to waiting a gazillion years for vinyl version of releases...

And don't get me started on the whole $1 lyrics sheet "scam"...which is exactly what it feels like at this point.

Guest scriptedrain
You shouldn't have to pay and extra $1 after buy a record just to get the fucking lyrics.

The key thing this sentence is missing is that no one who's paid the $1 has even got their lyrics. What's worse: Paying for lyrics, or paying for lyrics and not getting them? It's ridiculous.

- Jeff

You shouldn't have to pay and extra $1 after buy a record just to get the fucking lyrics.

The key thing this sentence is missing is that no one who's paid the $1 has even got their lyrics. What's worse: Paying for lyrics, or paying for lyrics and not getting them? It's ridiculous.

- Jeff

my point exactly. It's like paying to go to a show then having to pay extra $$$ just to hear the music.

Hellfest was cancelled?

this still angers me like nothing else. booked a flight out to ny, had my tickets for the fest, and made arrangements to stay at my sisters apartment. i remember i was getting ready the day/night before the show at her place and hadnt been online a couple days. i keep hearing rumors of it being cancelled and then i get confirmation. had i not gone online i would have taken the train out to jersey the next day only to see an empty arena.

after lifetime got added i knew i had to go. i was bummed knowing i wouldnt see them until they added the stone pony show and that was so much better than anything i could have gotten at hellfest.