Atlanta Folks

Dave, where are you staying?

The La Dispute/Balance and Composure tour is here on the 18th and Peelander Z on the 19th. The 20th is also the start of the Atlanta Mess Around so there's bands starting at like 4:00 and there's also a good local metal show that night.

As far as where to go I'd hang out in East Atlanta or Little 5, but you should also stop by the Clermont if you've never been. If you want to try out the local beer, check out the Sweetwater Brewery

Dave, where are you staying?

The La Dispute/Balance and Composure tour is here on the 18th and Peelander Z on the 19th. The 20th is also the start of the Atlanta Mess Around so there's bands starting at like 4:00 and there's also a good local metal show that night.

As far as where to go I'd hang out in East Atlanta or Little 5, but you should also stop by the Clermont if you've never been. If you want to try out the local beer, check out the Sweetwater Brewery

I have an 8am call time on the 19th but shoot, I would go see B&C. I look into a ticket. I used to love Little 5. The company has me downtown, the Sheraton I think.

ya dude, as shenanigans said go to clermont. you will never forget, ever. also, ill be at the la dispute/b&c show. i have to be up early for work friday morning but... that venue does do their shitty dubstep thing on that night as well. i will most likely stumble around in there and creep out the 6 or 7 girls that are there so you could get a laugh out of that. if you wanna throw back some jagerbombs before the show i live like 4-5 blocks from the venue. you are also invited shenanigans (forgot your real name). mini-vc-meet-and-greet?

Amazing. This could be awesome. I can't stay too late because of class, work and wife, but it would be fun.

Good, you'll keep me responsible. I'm in town for work first but that show is tempting enough to get me out before a long day in the field.

I'll probably be around for Thursday if a more low key drink is in order.

Galactic @ Variety, Chairlift @ The Earl, and Charles Bradley @ Masquerade are all playing here on the 19th. Personally, I'd choose the Charles Bradley show but being at Masquerade, there may be another, louder band playing at the same time on the other stage. That could kill the show.

And, oh yeah, if you do go to the Clermont, do NOT disrespect Blondie, she will punch you on the side of the head. I'm not lying.

Motorbike, the B&C show is Wednesday so no bootylicious afterwards. Wasn't sure if I was gonna head to the show yet, but if you guys are all going I'll go for a meetup. I need to throw myself on the guestlist by 5 that day so just let me know. I also get a couple free drinks w/ my guestlist spot and I don't drink so I'll throw'em your way.

Either way, there should be a post show trip to the Clermont.

Motorbike, the B&C show is Wednesday so no bootylicious afterwards. Wasn't sure if I was gonna head to the show yet, but if you guys are all going I'll go for a meetup. I need to throw myself on the guestlist by 5 that day so just let me know. I also get a couple free drinks w/ my guestlist spot and I don't drink so I'll throw'em your way.

im down for this. are you goin to twy/pbc tonight?

also, we gots plenty of bars here in atl.

im down for this. are you goin to twy/pbc tonight?

also, we gots plenty of bars here in atl.

i'm still up in the air about it. gotta see what the gf wants to do. I'm definitely going to the Campaign 7" release show tomorrow at Jack's Pizza.