Incubus- Limited Edition: HQ Live Box Set

Per Steve Rennie, the boxset will include 8 LP's altogether.

https://twitter.com/...879039524831233

For $200 bucks, this boxset is a steal.

Is he referring to pressing of all the Incubus records? Because the boxset only has four? Unless he is counting each record as 2 (per side)?

Is he referring to pressing of all the Incubus records? Because the boxset only has four? Unless he is counting each record as 2 (per side)?

No, Incubus albums are being released by Sony on Black Friday this year.

What the HQ Live Boxset has is the audio from all 6 nights the band played during the HQ Live week pressed on 180 gram vinyl. This includes nights where they performed the Make Yourself, Morning View, and If Not Now When albums in their entirety from start to finish (something they had never done in their career) as well as other nights where they played songs that are considered rarities (Pantomime, Monuments & Melodies, Look Alive, Punch Drunk) and other songs.

Rennie said 8 pieces of vinyl, so that should mean 8 lp's altogether. There was no way they were going to be able to cram 6 nights of music on 4 records.

I got some advice to keep checking and trying to add the Box Set to your cart because 1 or 2 people will cancel their orders through out the day. I was trying all night last night and was up at it again this morning and I successfully added one to my cart and checked out! Went back to try to add another one and they were gone.

So, if you really want one, try this and maybe you'll get lucky.

I slept way too long on this! I finally have the cash and it's sold out. I know this is a long shot but did anyone happen to grab and extra, or want to part ways with their copy?

I'm interested in holding on to the vinyl. But if you'd like anything else that's in the package like the Blu Ray or the CDs or the coffee table book, feel free to PM me.

Sent this email, and I've got to admit, I'm a bit worried now

I was under the impression these were sold out but I kept trying to add to my cart. Out of nowhere, I guess one of these packages became available so I went ahead and added to my cart and checked out. I just wanted to make sure that I am guaranteed a HQ Live Box Set and wasn't accidentally charged for something that was already sold out.

Best Regards,

Oscar

I got this in return:

Alliance Warehouse Support, Jul 18 11:07 (PDT):

Dear Oscar,

Thanks so much for reaching out. The product(s) you've ordered is currently on backorder. Rest assured we're doing everything we can to get the product(s) back in stock. As soon as we get it back in stock, we'll get your order out to you as quickly as we can. If for some reason the product becomes completely unavailable, we'll let you know and of course issue you a refund for the unavailable product(s). Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

TopSpin Fullfillment Support

Chris Z

Regards,

Topspin Fulfillment Support

• 2 weeks later...