Incubus- Limited Edition: HQ Live Box Set

Didn't know if anyone would be interested, I know I am... But that price is a killer. I'm still debating this, they may release things individually down the road. This is limited to 2000

Limited Edition: HQ Live Box Set

1. An autographed, 48 page coffee table photo book embedded with a unique piece of art from the actual canvases created by the band and fans at HQ Live.

2. (4) 180 Gram LP Vinyl Set, including live versions of the albums: Morning View, Make Yourself and If Not Now, When?. Vinyl set will also include The Best Of Nights 3-5.

3. DVD/Blu Ray (2) Disc Set with 5.1 Surround Sound featuring live performances from the HQ Live Sessions, interviews with the band & fans, Behind The Scenes footage, clips from the musicians clinics and much more.

4. (6) CD set of each night's performance

5. Commemorative collector's laminate

http://incubushq.com/

I don't think this has a thing to do with RSD. But I'm still 100% okay with a fuck RSD being said in this thread.

Haha i was just saying id rather spend what i was gonna spend on RSD on this beauty!

Well I'm a stupid piece of shit for taking that out of context. You might considered grabbing 2 or 3 of these.

Haha i was just saying id rather spend what i was gonna spend on RSD on this beauty!

Well I'm a stupid piece of shit for taking that out of context. You might considered grabbing 2 or 3 of these.

I might just grab one haha my cars transmissions fucked, but this is tooooooo good to pass up.

Edit: you're not a piece of shit haha.

I might just grab one haha my cars transmissions fucked, but this is tooooooo good to pass up.

I know, I was joking about calling myself a POS since this whole threads full of jokes. It was nice of you to say that though.

Once you get your car all fixed up, you can hang that Incubus lanyard from your rear view mirror.

I know, I was joking about calling myself a POS since this whole threads full of jokes. It was nice of you to that though.

Once you get your car all fixed up, you can hang that Incubus lanyard from your rear view mirror.

haha will do, I'm seeing incubus with Coldplay @kroqs weenie roast in like 2 weeks, so stoked!

I know, I was joking about calling myself a POS since this whole threads full of jokes. It was nice of you to that though.

haha will do, I'm seeing incubus with Coldplay @kroqs weenie roast in like 2 weeks, so stoked!

Coldplay. There's a band I hate.