WTB: Everything? (Explained in Thread)

BuzzersonKillwell

[image]

Hey gents,

A good friend of mine from the age of 5, and my vinyl collecting counterpoint, just lost everything, with the exception of his cat. No renter's insurance, which is his fault I suppose, but that doesn't help now.

So, to make a sad story short, I'm looking to try help replace so stuff. Most generally, from here, if anyone has vinyl or anything from the short list below, PM me. I don't have a ton of cash on hand (and even less until payday), so be please patient if I can't buy everything at once.

Records alongs the lines of Clutch, Mastodon, QOTSA, Murder By Death, DFA1979, Ween, Tool, Devil Makes Three, Mumford, Brown Bird and things of that nature. If your a fan of those bands, feel free to make recommendations as well.

Otherwise, gently used clothing (band shirts, etc.)

Xbox Games, System or Related accessories.

Digital Camera?

Books?

Thanks!

I have some crappy band shirts, but as long as he doesn't absolutely hate these bands, I'd gladly donate.

Taproot

Horse the Band (Cutsman shirt)

Skies Bleed Black (an older local band from the Cleveland area, named different now)

I wasn't planning on getting rid of this MBD shirt, but it's tan colored with their name on it. Definitely looks worn down (faded) but still in tact. I'd gladly donate that to help out, too.

Not sure if he's a video game fan, but I have a Legend of Zelda shirt I don't wear anymore.

All of those are sized Large.

Not to be insensative, but what the hell happened? That's his place above?