vinyl collective flyers

loren

anyone wanna make one? i walk around school seeing all these fliers(or is it flyers?...every time i think about it and look at it i get more confused and am too lazy to look it up) for crappy stuff and figured why not throw up some vc ones. id deff be happy to print some out and put them allover.

I love you guys. I will try to whip something up. I have been busy as usual but I have a great idea for a really rad, secret bumper sticker (secret until we start sending them). Thanks for all of you rad folks.

about a VC shirt, I really really want to do one. We did that contest and hate to be a dick, but I was not blown away by any of the submissions although there were some good ones.

I have a few people I can have work on one. i will do that soon.

Any suggestions on what it should say? I was thinking it would just say, "Yes, They Still Make Vinyl", but if anyone has other ideas, let me know.

thanks.

I feel that the "Yes, they still make vinyl" slogan is direct and makes a statement. In my experiences as of late when I tell people that I collect vinyl, this has been my retort when they give me puzzled looks.

when I explain what I do and mention vinyl, same thing. That is why I have been sticking to that slogan. thanks for the feedback.

even alittle flyer withvinyl collective and the slogan and maybe a few upcoming releases would be sweet. i remember getting something like that when i bought my first record from here. i saw the ad for the etid box set and have been hooked since

I think I might throw a little something together today or tomorrow and post it.