Ryan Adams The SHit Tapes up at Burger Records

is this still up? the add to cart button doesn't seem to be working

Picked up 1 of each about a half hour ago.

These songs have been available as crappy stream rip mp3s since 2006. Some are joke songs others actually legitimate punk tunes.

yeah, i have the rips, but it would be neat to have the tapes. if ya could man, see if you can click "add to cart" and see if it works. i'm not sure what's going on. chrome says it's reporting that the browser can't find "null"

So it's either sold out or the button is broken somehow..

ordered last night, the site had only 250 of each so im sure the other 250 will be available elsewhere

This is usually what they do. They have a retail shop plus they sell some to other independent shops. They also give some to the band to sell.

The other 250 are at his merch stand for purchase at his current Euro Tour. He signed all of those copies.

I was hoping to do some cassette rips to upgrade the existing web stream rips that have been floating around forever. Listened to these on my old cassette player and they sound terrible. I'm not even sure a rip of these would constitute an upgrade over the existing low bitrate web stream rips I've had forever.