Lemuria "Varoom Allure" 7" repress

[image]

This is a repress of the RSD 7" we did. Now it's on translucent gold with both tracks on one side of the record, and the other side screen printed at my shop (www.argybargyprinting.com). Only 300 of these. I shipped them over to Bridge 9 and they should be arriving to them very soon. They'll go up for sale when they get them.

To hear "Varoom Allure", the first track on the 7", go here: http://www.facebook.com/Lemuriapop/app_182222305144028

Thanks!

Alex

does b9 not offer media mail? I could have sworn I clicked on a media mail option- only to see the shipping skyrocket to $10.60 at check out.

I want this record and both colors but $10.60 for shipping? come on....

after you select media mail and click apply, the page reloads and switches the shipping option selected in the drop down. you have to make sure media mail is selected still before clicking next is what I found.

does b9 not offer media mail? I could have sworn I clicked on a media mail option- only to see the shipping skyrocket to $10.60 at check out.

after you select media mail and click apply, the page reloads and switches the shipping option selected in the drop down. you have to make sure media mail is selected still before clicking next is what I found.

yeah, definitely what I was doing... jesus, that was a headache. ten tries later and the media mail option finally worked.

Not sure what you did to even get $10.60...I just put 2 in my cart and selected UPS and it was only $6.50, i changed the address and it went to $8. But nothing gets me to $10.

Definitely media mail available, but I found that First Class was a lot cheaper. Total came to $7.25 w/ shipping.