Tiny Engines pre-order: Best Practices The EP LP

so, someone else decided to spend money on my band. Tiny Engines is putting out Best Practices - The EP LP. they put pre-orders live today. check it out: http://tinyengines.limitedpressing.com/ (first news story!!)

they are also doing an exclusive t-shirt design (sort of jealous cause i really like the design). here's the pressing info:

500 1-sided LPs (75 on opaque yellow, 175 on black with a silk-screened b-side, and 250 on translucent green with white smoke)

woah, thanks guys! i have to say, i love playing this after years of metal bands. its so much fun.

anyone around New England, we have a couple Providence show lined up. we're also working on a weekend in august. currently slated Prov, Blacksburg VA, Richmond VA, and Philly. and of course, see you all in Gainesville in October!!

• 2 weeks later...

got some New England shows coming up. come hang out with us.

May 21st w/The Reveling, Great Lakes USA, The Stereo State @ Charlies Kitchen, Cambridge MA

May 23rd w/Peace Be Still, Greys, ROTA @ AS220, Providence RI

June 6th w/Homelife, Eyes Wide, Hank Sinatra Jr @ Squid Amps, Providence RI

July 2nd w/You Blew It, The World Is A Beautiful Place... @ Dusk, Providence RI

figured i'd give this a little bump.

we're doing a weekend in August that should be fun:

Aug 9th @ Dusk, Providence RI w/Whatever Brains (from NC)

Aug 11th @ I Got Brains Fest, Blacksburg VA w/tons of awesome bands

(http://igotbrainsfest.tumblr.com/)

Aug 12th @ Strange Matter (early show 5:30pm, donations), Richmond VA w/Equestrians, Springtime, & Back When (dudes from Mouthbreather)

Aug 13th TBA (somewhere in Philly/Jersey area)

anyway, order a record!

• 2 weeks later...

shows shows shows. hopefully we should have records soon. we got jackets and inserts the other day.

June 6th w/Homelife, Eyes Wide, Hank Sinatra Jr @ Squid Amps, Providence RI

June 15th w/ Girl Haggard (last show ever!), Lolita Black, Six Star General, Hank Sinatra Jr @ The Met, Pawtucket RI

July 2nd w/You Blew It, I'm Okay, Collision @ Dusk, Providence RI

Aug 9th @ Dusk, Providence RI w/Whatever Brains (from NC)

Aug 11th @ I Got Brains Fest, Blacksburg VA w/tons of CREEPY bands

Aug 12th @ Strange Matter (early show 5:30pm, donations), Richmond VA w/Equestrians, Springtime, & Back When (fuckin eses from Mouthbreather)

Aug 13th TBA (somewhere in Philly/Jersey area)

• 2 weeks later...

figured i'd give this a bump. vinyl is supposed to be in within the week or so. get your pre-orders in now so you get your's right away.

also, some shows and such:

July 2nd w/You Blew It, I'm Okay, Bloodpheasant @ Dusk, Providence RI

Aug 9th w/She Rides, Whatever Brains (from NC) @ Dusk, Providence RI

Aug 11th w/tons of sweet bands @ I Got Brains Fest, Blacksburg VA

Aug 12th w/Equestrians, Springtime, & Sea Of Storms (dudes from Mouthbreather) @ Strange Matter (early show 5:30pm, donations), Richmond VA

Just pre-ordered the A Few Good Things 7", pretty rad music. Loving the mystery color too.

You guys should look into playing the Middle East if you ever come to Boston. It's a nice little venue.

well, Best Practices has come up to Boston a bunch cause we're only in Providence. normally we play places like Charlies Kitchen, Starlab, etc. we rely on our good friend Ryan The Terrible to hook it up.

not sure if anyone cares: we now have copies on yellow and green vinyl. you can order a copy direct from us at bestpractices.bandcamp.com or from torjohnsonrecords.com and of course from tinyengines.limitedpressing.com

Armageddon, Olympic, Analog Underground, and The Time Capsule will have copies at some point this week too.