Comc Books for sale/comics conversation

Original post: Anyone else into comic books around here? I have a few I'm looking to sell.

Kitty Pryde and Wolverine. Nov. 84. 1/6. Autographed by Al Milgrom.

Spider Man. Volume 1. No 25. August 1992.

X-Men Unlimited. Volume 1. No. 1. June 1993.

X-Men. Alpha. Volume 1. No 1. Feb. 1994.

Update: Since these are worthless, its an open comic discussion. If needs to be moved, say so.

Thats such a bummer, I have no idea what I paid for it, I hope it wasn't much. It seems as all comics from 1990 and up, have no value.

There are some exceptions, but that is the case for most comics from the 90's.

Why is that? The 90's had some decent series. One that stands out to me is the Maximum Carnage series.

There are some exceptions, but that is the case for most comics from the 90's.

Why is that? The 90's had some decent series. One that stands out to me is the Maximum Carnage series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_book_collecting#The_speculator_boom

Yup 90s stuff is pretty worthless. That said I will buy anyone's Valiant stuff from Solar, Harbinger or X-O ManoWar. I need a few late run issues of Shadowman too.

Bring it.

The later issues of the Valiant titles are actually worth a few bucks. Really low print runs.

• 2 weeks later...

So people can talk sports on the 'Everything Else' thread, but not comics?

Not trying to be a dick, but he said that because you're trying to sell something and we have a "Sale/Trade/Wants" sub board.

I assumed that was just for records or at the very least music related sales. Sorry, I must have assumed wrong.

so sad. i have like 4 short boxes bagged and backed of 90's stuff. with some of the stuff that i'm sure of it's lack of value, i rip it up and make collages.

[image]

I'd love to do something like this as well. Just don't have the heart to cut up my comics. Guess I'll just have to buy some issues from the dollar bins.