Keasby Nights

eh.....this is a weird thread. both version of this album are fucking grand.....

i'd grab a copy of the Catch 22 if i could and the same goes for Streetlight hell i'd love to have both! and Victory doesn't give a shit about what their bands think Thursday and Victory don't get along and there's 5 pressings of Full Collapse

I'm not trolling you douchebag, I just don't like you.

People have little idea of what is and isn't trolling any more. Now it basically boils down to having an unpopular opinion on the internet. It's as if the weather man is a troll for telling you there is a 90% chance of rain even though you were hoping for a sunny day.

Says the person that is a troll.

I'd pick up Streetlight's version if they pressed it. I have Catch 22 on clear blue vinyl. It's beat to hell, one of the first records I ever bought and played the bejesus out of it on a real shitty turntable. TONS of background noise no matter how much I clean it. I should track down a replacement copy.

There is so much wrong with this.

Lol what is? Should I have listened to Catch 22 first?

C'mon man. You are 24 and you heard Streetlight before Catch 22. Then you say Catch 22 may be the original. No, Catch 22 is the original version. Doesn't matter how many "u"s you put in but. Also, the excessive use of lol, especially when they is nothing remotely funny being said. It doesn't matter which one you heard first. The Catch 22 version came out first and that is that. And you think the sound quality is better on Catch 22, but the Streetlight version is the better album.

Lol what is? Should I have listened to Catch 22 first?

C'mon man. You are 24 and you heard Streetlight before Catch 22. Then you say Catch 22 may be the original. No, Catch 22 is the original version. Doesn't matter how many "u"s you put in but. Also, the excessive use of lol, especially when they is nothing remotely funny being said. It doesn't matter which one you heard first. The Catch 22 version came out first and that is that. And you think the sound quality is better on Catch 22, but the Streetlight version is the better album.

So what of my age? Some people discover good music at later stages in life. I know Catch 22's IS the original, someone else already pointed that out to me and when I said "may be the original" my implication was that I don't care WHICH band's version was first, I heard Streetlight before I heard Catch 22, plain and simple. Yes, my opinion is that one album sounds cleaner than the other, just because I have that opinion doesn't mean I like one and not the other, they are both good honestly. Each one has their quaities that I like. Besides, I never said Streetlight's version was not the better album.

I appreciate your opinion even if you don't agree with and/or appreciate mine.

People have little idea of what is and isn't trolling any more. Now it basically boils down to having an unpopular opinion on the internet. It's as if the weather man is a troll for telling you there is a 90% chance of rain even though you were hoping for a sunny day.

I drink my own pee

Says the person that drinks their own pee.

eh.....this is a weird thread. both version of this album are fucking grand.....

lol yea dude this is a weird thread, seems like everyone is confused...I agree though both version sound great (honestly I dont even notice many differences), but apparently the band thinks the streetlight version is better, so that's the one I'd prefer I guess.

Also, even though the catch 22 version was first, anything catch 22 titled is now tainted by "new catch 22"

lol yea dude this is a weird thread, seems like everyone is confused...I agree though both version sound great (honestly I dont even notice many differences), but apparently the band thinks the streetlight version is better, so that's the one I'd prefer I guess.

Also, even though the catch 22 version was first, anything catch 22 titled is now tainted by "new catch 22"

so basically what you are saying is that you cannot form an opinion on your own and have to be told by others what you like?

No wait, if a crappy ska band jumped off a cliff would you jump too?

so basically what you are saying is that you cannot form an opinion on your own and have to be told by others what you like?

Basically. Like I said I don't notice much of a difference, but if the artist comes out and says "hey, this is the version we're proud of and want you to hear", I'll say "ok, thanks" and listen to it. Get it?

No wait, if a crappy ska band jumped off a cliff would you jump too?

Sure bro

Catch 22 "Dinosaur Sounds" and before > Streetlight > Catch 22 "Permanent Revolution"

/thread

couldn't disagree more, I really think Streetlight Manifesto is brilliant, first two Catch 22 albums were stellar, nothing after that matters or has been/will be worth a damn. Streetlight is leaps and bounds better than any of the catch 22 stuff