Beloved - The Running LP - Preorders Are Up

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got this and it's amazing.

One thing though and maybe someone else can verify this. On 'Going Through The Motions' at about 4:50 (I'm going off the time from the mp3 version) there's a riff that I can't here at all on the vinyl version. I noticed it because I've listened to the CD about a hundred times. Maybe it's my speakers, I don't know.

there's two different versions of it. the original version and the remastered version rereleased by T&N/SS. perhaps your mp3's are of the opposite mix/master.

The CD and mp3's I have just say Solid State on the back. I'm pretty sure this was the re-release because I don't think 'Into Your Arms' was on the original. I could be wrong though.

I just ordered this and the Failure On LP. Really used to love that album in school, played it a whole bunch! The Running EP I remember I didn't really get into until Tower Records' website back in the day was having a pre-order for the Kiss It Goodbye DVD were giving away a free copy of the EP on CD and I ended up with 2 copies somehow. I still have one of the sealed ones. Not like it matters but yeah.

• 2 months later...