PO: Agnostic Front - Live At CBGB LP

1339515415.jpg

Agnostic Front's Live at CBGB was originally released in 1989 on Relativity Records, showcasing a ferocious 1988 live set from the NYHC stalwarts at the classic venue. Songs among the setlist ranged from 1983's United Blood EP through 1987's Liberty and Justice for.... This vinyl reissue brings the album back to life with an embossed jacket and color variants matching the iconic cover. Join AF in celebrating their 30th anniversary!

1. "Victim in Pain"

2. "Public Assistance"

3. "United Blood"

4. "Friend or Foe"

5. "Strength"

6. "Blind Justice"

7. "Last Warning"

8. "Toxic Shock"

9. "United and Strong"

10. "Crucified"

11. "Liberty and Justice"

12. "Discriminate Me"

13. "Your Mistake"

14. "Anthem"

15. "With Time"

16. "Genesis"

17. "The Pain Song"

18. "Fascist Attitudes"

19. "The Eliminator"

http://www.b9store.com/vinyl

AF was the first HxC band I saw live that was not local when I lived in Louisville and started getting into hardcore and punk.

Nice. The first time I saw them was right when Something's Gotta Give came out. I think I was in like 8th or 9th grade and was big into punk, but the only hardcore bands I knew were like Minor Threat and Bad Brains. I think I had the mindset that good hardcore was a thing of the past, until I saw AF. Ever since then I'd say hardcore has been my favorite genre. It's pretty awesome to see all the different directions hardcore can/has taken and all the great bands that are still around, but even more so the new bands that continue to turn up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...