NIPPLE PROTECTORS !

there are few things grosser than seeing some dude finishing a run with two big bloody murder streaks pouring from his nips

haha that's disgusting. I've been running since I was 13 and haven't seen it or experienced it. is it very common? the only thing I can compare it to is when you get new shoes and they rub off the skin on your achilles

haha that's disgusting. I've been running since I was 13 and haven't seen it or experienced it. is it very common? the only thing I can compare it to is when you get new shoes and they rub off the skin on your achilles

more common than you'd like it to be. my dad is a huuuuge runner and that's like his number one thing before running, "have i put band aids on my nipples" hahahaha god so gross. i've seen it myself on other dudes while watching my dad in marathons.

and i would imagine it to be a close sensation to that.

I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread. I didn't think guys nipples actually bled while they were running I just remember that happening to andy on the office... and at the time I thought it was a joke.

Guest realtalk

Chaps aren't just for cowboys. (chapped nipples)

Chafing isn't just for dishes. (chafed nipples)

Believe it! This is a common phenomenon for marathoners... and hilarious!

I think TV should censor the word nipples and instead they should say "nibbles". :P

/nipplethread

I don't know why I keep coming back to this thread. I didn't think guys nipples actually bled while they were running I just remember that happening to andy on the office... and at the time I thought it was a joke.

Ha I remember that episode too. I thought it was a joke at the time as well but I actually found it that was real. Kinda ruined it

do they get hard when you run? why do they bleed???? i'm so concerned haha. Oh well, my boobs bounce when I run and that's painful, we all deal with shit right.

do they get hard when you run? why do they bleed???? i'm so concerned haha. Oh well, my boobs bounce when I run and that's painful, we all deal with shit right.

I'm not 100% sure how it happens, and haven't had it happen personally, but I know it has something to do with the salt in the sweat crystallizing then rubbing them raw and causing the bleeding. Guys have it tough too.

I'm not 100% sure how it happens, and haven't had it happen personally, but I know it has something to do with the salt in the sweat crystallizing then rubbing them raw and causing the bleeding. Guys have it tough too.

the fabric of your shirt shifts with every movement. a few hours of this ain't good on them nips, brah.