John Nolan - Height (The Acoustic Sessions)

• 2 weeks later...

I have money in my PayPal acct that I was going to transfer to my checking acct today. Then I read this and realized there's no point in moving it around- none of it is my money anyway... I just hold it for Mike until he wants to take it from me.

That I enjoyed! There will be no pre-order anytime soon though, so if you need to eat or something.... eat...

That I enjoyed! There will be no pre-order anytime soon though, so if you need to eat or something.... eat...

Haha! Thanks! I'll just a small loan out for my lunch.

Now how much extra do I have to slip you for a test press? Damn, I hate that you're ethical and don't give anyone an unfair advantage. It's definitely the best and worst thing about you.

I know there was some discussion about having a few test presses available for sale. Any more thoughts on that, or are you keeping with slipping all of them into random orders? Just curious- no complaints here either way.

Also, has it already been announced where/when this was recorded?

Haven't put it in yet, think it's going to happen Monday. Spending the weekend mulling over color options.

Now that the weekend is over, any chance you're going to let us in on what the color(s) will be?

Also, asked a few days ago but not sure if you saw it- can you say where/when it was recorded?

God, I'm being nosy as hell with this release...

Okay so the order has been placed. Pressing info/color is subject to change but as of right now:

500 Pressed

/250 Green

/150 Peach

/100 Green/Peach split color

These were recorded way, way back when. I'll see if John can remember any more info. It was right around when Height came out, though. They were originally bonus tracks to go alongside that release.

The Primitive Radio Gods cover will NOT be on this, for licensing reasons. It may or may not end up being a bonus download for those who pick this up, though.

There will also be some test press bundles, with hand drawn covers by the artist that put this whole thing together (and VC member) Jeff Versoi. Each cover will be different.