John Nolan - Height (The Acoustic Sessions)

Lots of great ideas in here. I was thinknig a John fighting monsters series could be cool, but that juggling clowns idea is pretty trippy.... it's like a taco, inside a taco, inside a Taco Bell inside your dream!

So I don't know if you're joking about the John fighting monster series, but dear god, I hope you're not. That sounds fantastic. So glad I didn't throw out any ideas because mine would be literal "interpretations" of lyrics because I am the least creative/artistic person.

I would freaken love to have a jacket of him fighting Frankenstein's monster.

Despite the fact that you've said numerous times that these won't be ready for a while, when I saw your post I excitedly went to the website to see if it was for sale... Haha!

As excited as I am about this release, is there a reason you haven't started a thread for the Mansions split? Thought you mentioned somewhere they'd be ready around the same time, so was just curious why you didn't create one for it.

And back to the topic at hand- any updates on this release, or are you just bumping it to give me false hope? Don't get me wrong, if you're just f'ing with us, I think it's pretty funny and would probably do the same thing if I had a label.

The Mansions split is still in the works... it's pretty much Burning House's baby, so I'm mum on that until the I get the go-ahead.

As for this.. I should have tests ready to go within a week or so. Jackets have already been approved and are already getting made as we speak. Once I approve the tests I'll nail down a release date and then figure out a PO.. so yeah it's moving along!

• 3 weeks later...

Damn you, Mike.

But yes, a slow Friday indeed. Unless you were planning to leave work in 15 minutes to play hookie for the rest of the day with a friend at the mall, driving range and then the beach. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Typed out a random question, but don't want to start a conversation unrelated to this release, so I'll paste it onto the CCR FB page.

Back to this release- have you seen how the split color looks?

Cool, thanks for the info.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to get. Talked myself into buying all 3 colors when you mentioned the tests might only be for sale in the bundle. Really trying to stop with the variants, but I don't know if I'll be able to resist this one.

I just realized that this is probably the biggest decision I'll have to make this week... my life is sad...