[FS] Good Shit V1: Deftones, ISIS, Brand New, Circa, mwY

Derek™

PRESENTING: THE SALE OF

header.png

Plain and simple, guys.

I'm wrapping up some student loans, and am hoping to have them paid off in the next few months. It's getting to the point where I glance at my record cabinet, and begin to wonder what I really need. So in an attempt to clear out some shelf space, I've picked out a few items I think I can part with.

Please note that I still have my job, and am not scraping the barrel. This is GS: Round 1. Prices will come down and gems will roll out when and if I get desperate. For the time being, I'm offering items that I won't be sweating over, in regards to whether or not they sell. That being said, please don't attempt to squeeze or lowball me. These don't have to sell. It'd just be nice.

The aim of this game is to cut out eBay and Paypal fees, and thus eliminate the "middle man" altogether. Prices that end with PPD are what I'd expect to receive sent as a Payment, should we have a deal. Prices that end with "Ish" are negotiable, depending on how much I like you. I've reviewed past (and recent) eBay auctions to determine my asking prices. Just because a record sold - by fluke - for $80 a year ago does not mean I will expect $80 offers.

But I'm going to go ahead and preemptively thwart the inevitable, incessant whining that will come with TDAGARIM: I'm looking for a fair bite here on VC. I've considered what it goes for on eBay, what % would be deducted from the sale price, and so on. I have figures in mind. If we discuss them and you insist "if [you] want those prices, throw it on eBay" then I'll be happy to do so. It's a gamble, but BN fans are comparable to rabid wolves on the 'Bay. I'd like to work something out so you aren't paying into eBay / Paypal fees - and thus everyone wins - but just as a disclaimer, I'm not looking to let it go for $40.

Last note. I added an "Attachment" column to give an idea of how willing I am to part with said record. Any item with a 0 rating I'm looking to sell in a heartbeat, and will likely work with you if you feel the price is unfair. Anything with a higher rating - notably that Deftones boxset - I don't really want to let go. But for the right price, I can't refuse.

I'm pretty good with responding to PMs in a timely manner, if you'd like to drop me a line, here at VC.

legend.png

tate-st.png

isis-pan.png

I've sold and purchased from a few members here on VC that should be able to back me. Otherwise, I'll let my eBay feedback speak for any credibility concerns.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS if you're sending payment as a gift through Paypal. It isn't automatically included, and I won't know where to send your soon-to-be-cherished wax.

Thanks for looking.

Apparently I'm lowballing myself. Repeatedly. It feels awkward, but I'm glad you guys are scooping up some sweet deals. I'm freeing up shelf space and making a few extra bucks here and there, so I can't complain too much.

Brother, Sister + Wavering Radiant + Around The Fur are sold. As soon as the payments go through, they'll be removed from the page.

Apparently I'm lowballing myself. Repeatedly. It feels awkward, but I'm glad you guys are scooping up some sweet deals. I'm freeing up shelf space and making a few extra bucks here and there, so I can't complain too much.

Brother, Sister + Wavering Radiant + Around The Fur are sold. As soon as the payments go through, they'll be removed from the page.

The community appreciates it, dude! I'll be watching this thread; I'm on the look out for some items at the moment.

Glad to give back, then. I've scored a few sweet deals and have met plenty of cool people over the last few years.

Added a couple more items. I forgot I had a sealed copy of Homesick sitting around; I still have no idea where it came from. It probably falls more under Shit than Good, but I can assure you that it's untouched! The $20ish tag factors in shipping, and is probably negotiable to some degree.

For anyone who's purchased anything: thank you. If it's not too much to ask, though, can you PM me your addresses?

Sorry, Ozdog -- payment cleared for the mwY. I'll see if I can't make it up to you by giving you dibs on some TDAG variants, should it come down to it. I know for a fact that I've got your wanted variants in a heap of those albums, somewhere.

Everyone who purchased items: I'm boxing your records up as we speak, and should have them in the mail tomorrow. I ship via Media Mail, but add tracking regardless of how much you've spent.

Cheers.

For the sake of curiosity, what'd you spend on it? I'm sure I've [regrettably] done more damage in my past. I'm not expecting Lazylab prices for it, but I'd definitely like to cash in on my spare before a repress may happen.

It was a gift from my best friend for Christmas. :( He knew I wanted a copy, and knowing nothing about vinyl tracked me down a copy.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I've always had a phobia of selling records and regretting it immensely, somewhere down the line. So far I've been lucky... but I've only had to part with spares and variants. When and if the going gets tough, I feel like I'd be far too apprehensive and stubborn to part with anything, for the reason you just spoke of. I hope you can someday track down a copy for a reasonable price.

Everyone who purchased anything from me this week should have a PM with a delivery confirmation #. I thank you all.

It's looking like I can only have a limited number of images in each post, so I think I'll be adding new items whenever the old ones sell. That'll also give me motivation to cut down prices if something gathers too much dust.

That being said, I just added an ATAL release, and two copies of Enema Of The State. I would like to keep one of them: as soon as one sells, I plan to pull down the other. And just for kicks, I'm willing to trade either variant for the most recent press on coke bottle clear, if that's something anyone would be interested in.

Cheers.