Anyone bought from eBay user picknrollrecords?

jhulud

everyone has some negative feedback....the whole current feedback system is a joke anyway.

I have one negative feedback because of a shirt i bought on ebay. The seller advertised it as like new, when it had holes and bleach stains on it. I left him negative feedback, and he immediately left it back on me for being a "liar". It's almost impossible to leave negative feedback without someone immediately giving it back to you, even if they know they are at fault.

everyone has some negative feedback....the whole current feedback system is a joke anyway.

I have one negative feedback because of a shirt i bought on ebay. The seller advertised it as like new, when it had holes and bleach stains on it. I left him negative feedback, and he immediately left it back on me for being a "liar". It's almost impossible to leave negative feedback without someone immediately giving it back to you, even if they know they are at fault.

Yeah. And I always worry people are going to be dicks, and when I leave good feedback, they'll immediately leave me negative for the hell of it.