Pity Sex - Dark World EP 12" (2nd press from RFC up now!)

got this in the mail today. was kind of horrified at how the package looked, the seams were splaying and it looked like there was a weight placed in the middle. opened it up and aside from the cover having a little premature ringwear, it looked fine. pulled out the record and oh god it was so terribly warped it was almost sorry to look at. really weak packing job on this one. gonna email the dude and see if he has some non-banana shaped pinks left.

coincidentally, my order from Sorry State came in on the same day and looked pristine. that cardboard insert saves lives.

Thanks for pointing them out. Been listening to the tracks on their Bandcamp...I dig it...a lot!

I thought you might, because you dig Whirl (still can't get behind the name change, even if they had to do it). I'm glad I picked up Whirl's demo tape a while back ($2 shipped- a real bargoon).

• 3 weeks later...

following up on my last post, I asked the dude if he had any pinks left and jokingly suggested if he didn't have any left he could shoot me a test press. he asked me for my address and told me if he didn't have any pinks he would do just that. a week and a half later a package showed up and I opened it and there was a pretty beat up Dark World cover in it with a fucking test press inside! crazy. way beyond what I expected. dude rules.