PO: Tame Impala - Lonerism

Tame Impala - Lonerism pre-orders up.

First orders will recieve a signed copy, once all signed copies have been sold the offer will be taken down and replaced with an unsigned version of the album.

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/Lonerism-Signed-Badge-Set/11J0S0000000?back=search.html%3Fterm%3Dtame%2Bimpala

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So quick question for anyone who has the deluxe.  If you look at the guy who created the packaging design for the deluxe set here:

http://leifpodhajsky.com/TAME-IMPALA-LONERISM-DELUXE

If you look at the 2nd picture, in the lower left hand corner of the back of the box is a space for a number to be written in out of 2000.  For those that have this, are yours numbered or unnumbered?

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I picked up the Tame Impala - Lonerism in black from my local record store.  Sounds great to me but side D is a totally different band. (Kurt Vile - Wakin on a pretty Daze) I somehow got a mispress version!  Do people really collect mispresses?  I spoke with someone at Modular and they will replace it for me and give me additional Tame Impala stuff to make up for it.  Does anyone have thoughts that they could share about this?

Hey guys, I picked up the Tame Impala - Lonerism in black from my local record store.  Sounds great to me but side D is a totally different band. (Kurt Vile - Wakin on a pretty Daze) I somehow got a mispress version!  Do people really collect mispresses?  I spoke with someone at Modular and they will replace it for me and give me additional Tame Impala stuff to make up for it.  Does anyone have thoughts that they could share about this?

if its true what you said, you should keep it...or sell it to me...