FunFunFunFest 2012 Line-up.

too tell you the truth, i just want to see RUN DMC and its not so much a big deal if i don't see anyone else because most of the acts i've seen at least once.

on that note, i still am excited to see SUPERCHUNK. and sing along to every goddamn song they play like a giddy school girl. Band rules.

That is an awesome lineup. Im also very curious about what exactly a taco is.

You know definitely what a taco is. but if you come will you be ready for the TACO CANNON that will be there?

you know at basketball games that have the shirt cannon's.. well this one will shooting out TACOS!!!!

Kvelertak, Superchunk, The Promise Ring, Braid, Refused, Fucked Up, Run DMC, ect. ect. ect.

the line-up for this little fest is always my favorite.....but this year has the best line-up for my tastes that I've seen thusfar, if Murder City and At The Drive-In got dropped on this year's line-up I'd probably cry like a 3 year-old girl if I didn't get to go

Kvelertak, Superchunk, The Promise Ring, Braid, Refused, Fucked Up, Run DMC, ect. ect. ect.

the line-up for this little fest is always my favorite.....but this year has the best line-up for my tastes that I've seen thusfar, if Murder City and At The Drive-In got dropped on this year's line-up I'd probably cry like a 3 year-old girl if I didn't get to go

I could see them adding At The Drive In at a later date. They tend to drop a few bigger names closer to the fest every year. As for MCD, I just wish they would play every year.

Birdwell, did i ever tell u how mcd's cut their set short during sxsw so Neurosis could play a longer set. Stand up guys in my book. Truthfully i think they wanted to see Neurosis just as bad as everyone else.

I had NOT heard that story yet man.....it would have bummed me out.....but it is Neurosis. They played with them again that first FunFunFunFest that MCD did a reunion for....'06 or '07?