a cheap glow-in-the-dark record?

she was asking me to pull out all kinds of records last night for every color she could think of to show her...then she was flipping through some records i needed to put away that i had been listening to...including dwarves blood, guts, and pussy and are young and good looking...she didn't mention anything but i was like, uh, oops...

whenever i get a new record in the mail she wants me to open it to see what color it is...

i think the only example of possible variation i'm missing is a tri-color...oh, and i couldn't come up w/ one that was 'rainbow'

when she asked for yellow i asked her if she wanted to see solid yellow or clear yellow...she said 'marble yellow'...hah

1234 go! has The Cute Lepers LP on glow in the dark for $9.99...

http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=414

They used to have the Nobunny LP on glow... sold out though..

You're in the East Bay right? Just head over to their shop in Oakland and they can hook you up... I believe if it's online, it's in their physical store as well.

1234 go! has The Cute Lepers LP on glow in the dark for $9.99...

http://www.1234gorec...products_id=414

They used to have the Nobunny LP on glow... sold out though..

You're in the East Bay right? Just head over to their shop in Oakland and they can hook you up... I believe if it's online, it's in their physical store as well.

ah we could have a winner

Cute Lepers LP is great. Such a great band.

And that Creeps 7" is SO fucking good. I have really been waiting to see if they can follow it up. The previous LPs are ok, but nothing incredible. Think it has a lot to do with the production, not necessarily the songs.

Clyde if you really want glow in the dark version you can PM me an offer. It has to be worth it to me to sell mine only to just replace it with a black one, though.

I would like to find some store or label w some damaged glow in the dark vinyl to mess around with.

I dunno if she will be into the music but she was super stoked on having her own glow in the dark record to go w her black ones. She has the fisher price record player. I told her she could play it tomorrow. That poor record. Hah.

She was very careful w the glow one tho.