WTB Super Nintendo SNES

rarely play mine, but i like having it because it completes my nintendo consoles collection.

i have 2 controllers, plus DK country, super metroid, super punch out, mario world, and star fox.

pm me an offer and i'll consider it, but don't be surprised if i say no.

edit: this is an snes, not a retron.

I ended up ordering the RetroN 3 from amazon for about $50, so now all I need is some SNES, NES, and Sega Genesis games and controllers! Let me know if you have any games you're willing to sell! Post on here or send me a pm. I'd rather a PM because they get forwarded to my email... Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/FC-16-Portable-SNES-System-Super-NES/dp/B0030GV98S

Does anybody have one of these? I wonder if they work well...

It doesnt look like there is any ports for the og controllers, and the included ones look like ass. I've heard good things about this http://www.amazon.com/Hyperkin-SUPABOY-Portable-Console-Super-NES/dp/B005GSRPG8/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1343271168&sr=1-1&keywords=Supaboy

I tried to play SNES: The Wizard of Oz, Super Empire Strikes Back, Wario's Woods, Lion King, Street Fighter 2 GENESIS: Mortal Kombat, Road Rash 2, X men, Sonic, Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters. All of them I tried both S Video, and than the composite and I couldn't get audio or video with any of the games. I think the system is defective. I ordered it off amazon and just tried to contact the seller

honestly, all of those multi-platform systems are shitty. you're better off just downloading snesoid and buying a usb/bluetooth controller.

Or install an imulator on your Wii. At one point in time, I had an SNES, NES, and GBA emulator on my Wii. Playing GBA games on my Wii was pretty much the greatest thing in the world, especially playing a few of the games that never came out here in the US (Mother 3, Rhythm Heavens GBA counterpart). Then my little sister accidently downloaded the system upgrade and it deleted all of emulator software... That was not a good day. Lol.