MAN ADVICE

i said, and i quote: " I wouldn't do it, but i support your decision."

I think what you said was perfect. if my sig other said that, I would highly reconsider the decision I was about to make. Maybe you should’ve explained a bit more why you felt that way.

Yeah the job really sucked, but it would’ve been easier to get through it knowing it’d be over in 2-3 weeks right?

So yeah... I just moved in with a buddy here, and it's actually helped a good bit with not being depressed and such.  Things are getting better day by day, but I still get random moments where I think about her and get upset.  I guess that's only natural.  Everybody from old friends to total strangers have really helped me over the last couple weeks.  People really have been great.  If anything this whole experience has renewed my faith that people aren't just total dicks all the time.

I think what you said was perfect. if my sig other said that, I would highly reconsider the decision I was about to make. Maybe you should’ve explained a bit more why you felt that way.

Yeah the job really sucked, but it would’ve been easier to get through it knowing it’d be over in 2-3 weeks right?

This exactly. 2-3 weeks in a crappy job is better knowing that there is an end in sight than 2-3 weeks with no end in sight..

So yeah... I just moved in with a buddy here, and it's actually helped a good bit with not being depressed and such.  Things are getting better day by day, but I still get random moments where I think about her and get upset.  I guess that's only natural.  Everybody from old friends to total strangers have really helped me over the last couple weeks.  People really have been great.  If anything this whole experience has renewed my faith that people aren't just total dicks all the time.

I'm glad that things are starting to look better for you. I can't imagine what that feels like and am happy that you have surrounded yourself with good people to help. 

thanks. I just found it very strange that the concept of supporting someone, doesn't necessarily mean you agree with them was foreign to her. granted she was rather sheltered as a kid and most of the concepts of general human interaction are things she has only become familiar with in the last 4-5 years. she's absolutely wonderful, and some things still surprise me, hahah. its not like shes awkward, but its one of those situations where you have to say " you cant say that in public,"  or "well, sometimes life doesn't work like that." my favorite thing is she now the best bargain shopper in the world. before we moved in together she had never lived on her own, paid rent or bills of any kind. so all the jobs she had, the money went straight in to her pocket. she was a damn quick learner when we moved out though. although i had to teach her about how the government can garnish your wages if you don't pay back student loans.

"they cant just do that!"

"honey, they are the U.S government......its sad but they can do whatever the fuck they want....plus you borrowed money from them soooo."

dawww, i love her

I NEED MAN ADVICE. Is there a way to stop mustache hair from getting stuck in beer tabs? Every once in awhile when I pull the can away from my mouth some hair will get stuck in there and IT HURTS LIKE SHIT PULLING IT OUT.

A little aside: ladies are fucking insane when it comes to hair removal.

I NEED MAN ADVICE. Is there a way to stop mustache hair from getting stuck in beer tabs? Every once in awhile when I pull the can away from my mouth some hair will get stuck in there and IT HURTS LIKE SHIT PULLING IT OUT.

no..trust me...there is not

are we?

I mean the lengths some of y'all will go through to make it happen.  I keep having the 'stache hair caught in the beer can dilema and it reminded me about some of the ridiculous shit ladies do when getting rid of hair and HOW FUCKING CRAZY THAT IS BECAUSE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THAT SHIT HURTS AND IS ANNOYING.

beer-helmet.jpg

mine are so long that sometimes i bite them when im eating something big

tumblr_mia3f7d6SW1qz5z88o1_500.jpg

i don't care if it's gay, i love every picture of yourself that you post.

So according to the rest of my family my ex has been posting pictures of her with some other dude on Instagram...  Jesus fuck...

that's fucked up. it's one thing if she's with someone else. it's a million times worse to make it public. fuck her.

Hate to say it, but that probably means she was seeing this tool while you were still together.

Either way, shitty on her end.

Like, the wound is still fresh for me, I'm still really hurt over everything.  And for her to do that... I don't even know what to think.  This shit just happend 2 weeks ago, and we were together for almost 4 years, engaged for 3. 

I would venture to guess she had the other guy lined up before you broke up. Not saying she cheated but its possible to come damn close without actual physical contact by just setting up another relationship before the first one is even over.

If you had a girl you could take out and where wondering "it's only been two weeks, should I do it?" I am guessing there would be near unanimous answers in here of "yes". The shitty part is just that she blindsided you and that gave her a big headstart in the whole "moving on" process. Probably knew she was ready to bail a while before she actually did it and just kept up appearances. You'll catch up, though and find someone else. Just takes a little time.

Like, the wound is still fresh for me, I'm still really hurt over everything.  And for her to do that... I don't even know what to think.  This shit just happend 2 weeks ago, and we were together for almost 4 years, engaged for 3. 

You should really just forget her. Tell your family or whoever you dont want to hear anything about her. It'll make it soooo much easier to forget about her and move on.

I'm really trying to just forgot the last 4 years of my life ever fucking happened...  I mean, I sacraficed so much for our relationship.  I moved out to the middle of fucking nowhere Alabama to be with her where I stayed for 3 years and wasted my life.  Not really advancing my career or anything.  Yeah, I had some good jobs, and gained some experience, but I wonder what my life wouldn't been if I had stuck to my original plan of moving to Atlanta after I had graduated college instead of moving out with her.  I'd probably be much further along career wise and everything than I am now.  And I feel like she just threw all that hard work and sacrafice away and I'm just really hurt about it all.  I loved her to death, shit I still do.  I miss the shit out of her.  I feel like there's not going to be anybody better for me than her.  It just drives me crazy that she's possibly seeing another guy already.  It's like, "oh I just fucking stabbed you in the chest, let me rub salt in there for you".  I'm trying to forget about her, and it's just really difficult seeing and hearing this kind of stuff...