Coheed & Cambria--The Afterman: Ascension Vol. 1 10/9/12

While this set does seem pretty good, compared to things like this released by other bands (not that any other bands have much like this) and its definitely one of the better "deluxe" sets I've seen recently, I just don't have the money right now, and I'm kinda bummed there's no vinyl.

I think he was just showing an example of "deluxe edition".But yeah, there was a vinyl only, too. When I saw them in may, they sold signed copies of the YOTBR CD, but they didn't come out and sign thematic or anything, which was an interesting way of doing it, but hey. And I agree. The new single is great.

they also send you the full artwork and everything when the album is released. and when i saw them in august 2010 they at least had signed YOTBR vinyl. they dont overcharge on that either, was either 20 or 25 for it, thought you may say for that album they overcharged, i still think it was decent. very stoked on this new album though, excited to see the deluxe package. the book basically got me

Yeah, the CDs that they sold signed at the show were only $10, but they only had a few. Thought it was a cool idea for a bigger band. And I wish they woulda had signed vinyl. That woulda been cool. That album is like $25 by its self on Interpunk, so that's a good price. I ended up buying the From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness book.

That's a pretty cool way of doing the pre-order. Never seen it done before. Excited for this.

The band just posted this on their FB:

Due to an overwhelming response, only orders placed before 3PM Pacific Standard Time on August 24th will have their name in the book and have their certificate signed by the band. We are truly humbled by the response to the package, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you so much. - Coheed and Cambria

Vinyl pre-orders @ Interpunk

http://www.interpunk...cfm?Item=205515

Tracklist for Asecension as well.

Track Listing:

1. The Hollow

2. Key Entity Extraction I: Domino The Destitute

3. The Afterman

4. Mothers Of Men

5. Goodnight, Fair Lady

6. Key Entity Extraction II: Hollywood The Cracked

7. Key Entity Extraction III: Vic The Butcher

8. Key Entity Extraction IV: Evagria The Faithful