Theyre up! 1920x1080p - http://www.youtube.c...am?feature=mhee

1/5 - The Afterman

2/5 - A Favor House Atlantic

3/5 - Goodnight, Fair Lady

4/5 - Mother Superior

5/5 - Welcome Home

[media=]

[/media]

Welcome Home isnt showing up on my channel for some reason so I posted it directly on here. Subscribe to my channel if you want. I also have videos of Portugal. The Man, and The Dear Hunter. Theres even a video of me singing an old Anthony Green song with Zolof The Rock and Roll Destroyer when I was 18, hahaha.

There's a track or two that literally sound like they were plucked off of Good Apollo. And that's awesome.

It's a (whole) lot better than I thought it would be, considering YOTBR. I think it leaves a little to be desired as a full album - which is understandable, given that it's the first half. It allows Coheed to shine, and prove that they've still got the catchy songwriting and hooks down to a T. Now we just need some grandiose, progressive closing tracks to wrap it up in February.

There's a track or two that literally sound like they were plucked off of Good Apollo. And that's awesome.

It's a (whole) lot better than I thought it would be, considering YOTBR. I think it leaves a little to be desired as a full album - which is understandable, given that it's the first half. It allows Coheed to shine, and prove that they've still got the catchy songwriting and hooks down to a T. Now we just need some grandiose, progressive closing tracks to wrap it up in February.

goodnight fair lady, IS faint of heart.

it doesn't just sound like it. ITS THE SAME SONG.

Ya and the 1st song intro is exactly the same decending scale and notes just played 4 times faster (4/16ths time??) As the final cut. I've heard 3 songs on the way to work today (first time through, a hour drive) on the whole album that are just rehashes of old songs. Near identical structures/scales with slightly different time signatures. I need to go through more and figure out what songs are what. But really its kinda sad. Same songs repacked as new.

Ya and the 1st song intro is exactly the same decending scale and notes just played 4 times faster (4/16ths time??) As the final cut. I've heard 3 songs on the way to work today (first time through, a hour drive) on the whole album that are just rehashes of old songs. Near identical structures/scales with slightly different time signatures. I need to go through more and figure out what songs are what. But really its kinda sad. Same songs repacked as new.

After YOTBR I'll take it

domino and afterman are easily, the best songs on the album.

it's a shame considering how early they released them.

also, holly wood is total garbage to me.

the rest of the album is standard, run o' the mill coheed.

totally worth a listen if you're a fan, but i've listened over 10 times now and it's got to be my least favorite of anything they've done.

totally worth a listen if you're a fan, but i've listened over 10 times now and it's got to be my least favorite of anything they've done.

I think it's my favorite thing they've done since GA1. Zach does a great job on bass which I was a little worried about since I'm a huge Mic Todd fan. I love that Josh is back, he's just a much better fit for the band then Chris Pennie, who did well with them but just didn't fit their style as well. Goodnight, Fair Lady has a huge Faint of Hearts vibe and all of Key Entity Extraction is awesome. Definitely stoked for Descension to finish the album.

There's no such thing as "run of the mill Coheed."