Coheed & Cambria--The Afterman: Ascension Vol. 1 10/9/12

Ill bet its like the YOTBR. CD Boxed set with all the goodies and vinyl sold separately. So far I bought all their boxed sets/limited stuff. I got boned on my neverender, ordered in time but name dident get in it. Kinda glad because I was gonna have the now ex wifes name and give as a gift. So her name isent in it and I got to keep the set because she cheated before it came! Zing

Ill bet its like the YOTBR. CD Boxed set with all the goodies and vinyl sold separately. So far I bought all their boxed sets/limited stuff. I got boned on my neverender, ordered in time but name dident get in it. Kinda glad because I was gonna have the now ex wifes name and give as a gift. So her name isent in it and I got to keep the set because she cheated before it came! Zing

what a bitch. =/ i bet if she knew you were gonna get her a coheed related gift she wouldnt have done it.

Wouldent have mattered the chick was messed up to begin with, I felt I needed to "save" her and give her a decent life. But you can take the slut out of the gutter but cant take a gutter slut out of the girl. Gave her a new car, paid for her college in full, bills paid, house, everything she wanted, comics, figures, video games she worked at a comic store for like $5/hr under the table spent 3x what she made each week on crap and I paid for it all. Still she always wanted more. I finally said no way, we need to save to buy a bigger house (her idea) and relax on all the BS (The house was filling up, started looking like hoarders) she basically shut me down, moved to a friends, meet a friend of a friend and ended up knocked up by him while we were "separated but married" Done buying love, So I kept the boxed set lol.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.amazon.co...duct/B009ADROTS

30 second previews of each song

Not really sure what to think. 30 seconds isn't enough time!

Also, their site says it's called "The Afternman"

Afterman and Subtraction sound drastically different than other Coheed, but I'm really liking those feels.