Terrible TV

We do actually. Whenever we hang out, all we do for the most part is watch movies and TV shows. We've definitely got our money's worth with Netflix. Plus it helps I'm a collector of movies and TV shows. I get yelled at sometimes cause of all the movies and shows I buy but then I just remind her it benefits her as well.

I forgot to mention before that besides a few random shows like True Blood, Glee, Pretty Little Liars, and Skins (which is her favorite show of all time), my girlfriend actually has some pretty damn good taste in shows.

dont hate on skins. seriously. unless its the US version, but i highly doubt that..

and yes, HIMYM DOES blow donkey dick. its so annoying listening to fanboys wet themselves over it.

My girlfriend doesn't even own a TV. Yeah. I know. We've watched probably 20 hours of television programming together over 2 years. Mostly it's Discovery Health at her parents' house, things about emergency rooms or babies. It's a little unusual since I'm somewhat of an entertainment junkie, but I'm content just to be with someone who doesn't have a fetish for trainwreck television.

One Tree Hill fucking rules. The first three seasons of that shit kills it, so pumped my fiancee showed it to me.

Gossip Girl was also great. It's gone down hill but that shit rules. I love terrible TV for the most part. No reality shows though. My friends are split on trusting me because I do watch some quality stuff but like movies I'm a sucker for any romantic/comedic type stuff

I'm actually fairly lucky because my girlfriend doesn't watch any shows I don't like, with the exception of 16 And Pregnant, Teen Mom and Dexter (Dexter isn't a bad show I'm just sick of it and really don't like it any more). Other than Breaking Bad, Walking Dead and Sons Of Anarchy we really watch any tv that isn't sports though.

We each have shows that we watch by ourselves and then ones we watch together.

She watches True Blood (which I think is absolutely terrible) and Gossip Girl on her own.

I watch It's Alway Sunny (she thinks it's stupid) and The Office by myself.

Then there's lots we watch together like Dexter, Weeds, Sons Of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, etc.

We also watched The Ringer, which I watched with her because she liked it. It was one of the worst shows I've ever seen.