Title Fight, PBTT, Single Mothers tour

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im already trying to get one for someone else but if I get there in time Ill get my gf to grab the other. But you may want to keep asking around because my date is near the end of the tour.

I have someone trying tonight in Chicago, this thread is me broadening my changes with the other dates

The show was great tonight. They started 15 minutes early for some stupid reason so we missed most of Single Mothers. PBTT dressed up as Blue Man Group and put on a great set, the crowd wasn't too into them though which was a bummer. Title Fight dressed up as a black metal band complete with face paint, hooded capes, spiked bracelets, and acting metal while playing. It was hilarious, also whenever Ned talked he did so in a dramatic fashion and referenced the moon and the woods of Norway as much as possible and didn't break character the whole night.

I'm travelling in the US during this tour and I'm going to the Boston show, just wondering, how possible/impossible is it likely to be to get one of the secret society 7 inches? Would I have to get to the venue super early/rush to the merch table?

Yes. I chilled out and let the line die and i missed out

Yes. I chilled out and let the line die and i missed out

I second this. we hung in the parking lot for a good hour or so after the doors open and when I went to the merch table the guy said they were long gone. they sold right away.

I'm travelling in the US during this tour and I'm going to the Boston show, just wondering, how possible/impossible is it likely to be to get one of the secret society 7 inches? Would I have to get to the venue super early/rush to the merch table?

I didn't buy mine until after Single Mothers' set and two of my friends I was with also were able to get one at that point. However that's probably just because Nebraska is shitty when it comes to people going to shows and buying up tour only stuff.