Title Fight, PBTT, Single Mothers tour

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I'll be at the Detroit show as well. Love being back in College :D even though Detroit is an hr away :/

funny-dog-pictures-do-the-creep.jpg

I told you I was going first therefore that makes you the creep. but, I hope you plan on getting drunk with me in the parking lot. drinks inside are overpriced and weak :)

I told you I was going first therefore that makes you the creep. but, I hope you plan on getting drunk with me in the parking lot. drinks inside are overpriced and weak :)

Sounds good, I like having friends up North of me so I can actually meet and hang out with people when I go! VC SLUMBER PARTAYZZZ!!!

my roommate and I are getting a hotel so as long as none of you turn out to be really fucking weird... we can get crazy together.

I am kind of scared though, I've never met people 'from the internet' :o

we usually stay at the corktown inn. it's super cheap, kind of scary and gross, and you are guaranteed to hear someone having sex next door. they also keep clean pairs of underwear in the vending machine.

otherwise it's awesome.

11/17 in Jacksonville. Stoked. Love Pianos and TF, but I'm not a fan of Single Mothers personally. Maybe seeing them live will sway me though, who knows.

honestly that E.P. is so poorly produced that it doesn't represent them as a band at all, I'd find it hard for anybody to not become a fan of theirs after seeing them live. I'm hoping whatever they put out next actually sounds like they sound live, and that they gain new fans on this tour.

my buddy booked this in our town, so fucking excited for Single Mothers to get to play to a large crowd this time around....bullshit "Scene-Drama" made the turnout last time they rolled through a grim 10 people...

I get in to birmingham that night. I really, really wish I could make it to this show.

Maddie, yeah, just not a fan of purposefully making a recording sound like garbage, plus dude screams live, doesn't do much of the mewithoutYou loud ramble talking live....they literally sounded like a hardcore band covering those songs on the E.P. live....shouldn't be that big of a dynamic shift between a recording of your band and your live show....IMO

Brett http://titlefightfor...pertickets.com/ DO IT, BUY A TICKET, SEE YA THERE

Mike T from PA....yes, my buddy Mike P from AL indeed, so weird that people know him