PO: Pinback - Information Retrieved

If no one get's you one before March 16 and they happen to still have the tour color by then, I can get it for you. Pretty big variables there though.

If you could help me out with getting this (if it isn't actually sold out as mentioned above) and the Rob Crow cover CD, I would be eternally grateful!

• 1 year later...

Just got mine in from eBay. Definite improvement over the CD (can really hear it in Charborg, Crutch, and Rousseau, e.g.) - which is nice considering that this was obviously cut from digital and was originally all recorded/engineered DIY in Zach's bedroom.

No mastering/cutting details provided - just pressed by GZ.

Now I've gotta go update my collection photo!

yeah I feel like it was a pretty good press, well worth 19.99. I thought it was going to be much quieter, as I'm used to a lot of their earlier stuff having such quiet mixes, but its pretty on par with a lot of other records I own. Cheapest purchase this RSD, and so happy to have finished their discography in my collection :) 

Just got mine in from eBay. Definite improvement over the CD (can really hear it in Charborg, Crutch, and Rousseau, e.g.) - which is nice considering that this was obviously cut from digital and was originally all recorded/engineered DIY in Zach's bedroom.

No mastering/cutting details provided - just pressed by GZ.

Now I've gotta go update my collection photo!

I'll do anything for your blue screen life. ANYTHING