PO:8/31 at 1pm EST-Kevin Devine-Circle Gets the Square(10 year Anniversary) w/ Download Card via ETR

Enjoy The Ride Records is proud to announce that we are pressing Kevin Devine's 2002 debut LP "Circle Gets the Square" on vinyl for THE VERY FIRST TIME. This release is a collaboration with Brookvale Records and Kevin himself. This album is very hard to find both digitally and on CD, so make sure to get a copy while they last.

Description is up now- Purchase link will go live ON FRIDAY AT 1PM EST

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/548453-kevin-devine-circle-gets-the-square-10-year-anniversary-w-download-card

THE ETR Variant IS ALREADY IN TRANSIT TO OUR OFFICE, so we will have pics of the final product before pre-orders. They will start shipping the week after Labor Day.

The pressing is limited to 750 total copies

300 on black for Hot Topic

200 on clear w/ white and orange haze for Kevin's tour variant

250 on orange, black and clear swirl for ETR/Brookvale, which will be available via the ETR webstore

All come with download code of the remastered audio as well.

I hope this also means that he will finally start playing songs from this record again while he's on tour.

i convinced him to play letting a good one go one time. that was neat.

The ETR ones look different than I thought they would but they still look cool. Definitely gonna pick this up tomorrow.

gonna be honest, im let down with the color descriptions vs the results. whatever the color, ill just be happy to own this

gonna be honest, im let down with the color descriptions vs the results. whatever the color, ill just be happy to own this

so am i although they did still come out cool in their own right just different than anticipated...they came out way more solid than swirled. They more so just combined the colors than swirled them although all of then have cool smoke like patterns of the colors inside of them.

7897521680_82a84ab8c7_z.jpg

7897522862_e3d18347b9_z.jpg

7897528832_ff025a310c_z.jpg