PO:8/31 at 1pm EST-Kevin Devine-Circle Gets the Square(10 year Anniversary) w/ Download Card via ETR

Got one! Now I just have to hope he comes somewhere near me on his tour. Any word on when the Hot Topic ones will go up?

probably not for another few weeks...i havent even gotten the po from them yet, nor have they been shipped. I should be getting that PO any day so one they arrive at their warehouse than usually a few weeks til they go up but each item is is random regarding how long processing takes

• 2 weeks later...

just got mine today, spinning soon and will update!

glad to see someone else pressing KevDev since MTS/AFS screwed the pooch. hope this means we'll get another pressing of Put Your Ghost To Rest!

Would really love to have a repress of that. I think that would complete my KevDev discography. On, no, I still need the one that has two albums. Make the Clocks Move/Split the Country, I think?

Also wish Bad Books I was easier to acquire.

received!

didnt listen yet, but thats just because ive been super lazy with my turn table lately.

my kdev collection is damn right legit. ignoring 7"s and variants, its still 6 LPs and an EP. this has nothing to do with bragging.. 100% a testament to kevin. #fanboy