Fans of Jawbreaker/Jets to Brazil -- forgetters full length album

This has been rumored for months and months. It was finally confirmed by the band yesterday in a post on their blogspot.

"WE WILL HAVE A NEW FULL-LENGTH RECORD AVAILABLE COME NOVEMBER 14TH, 2012. WE WILL BE OPERATIONAL AND PLAYING SHOWS IN NYC AND FAR-AND-AWAY SOON. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED."

http://forgetters.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/we-will-have-new-full-length-record.html

This is all the info available at this time, cause they're jackasses. It'll probably be available for purchase through midheaven like the 2x7" that came out in 2010.

Even though it looks like he's still working with Kevin Mahon (ugh), I'm pumped.

I think that was the rumor. Here was a post from someone who supposedly contacted the studio and asked them about it...

Hi, gang. I'm hoping to revive some of your spirits. I did a little bit of digging on this forgetters records and have found out some interesting things. First of all, J. Robbins did not play bass on the record. I was told by the studio they recorded at that actually played "Dale Nixon" played bass. Please reference the Wikipedia article below, and you might be surprised who that could be. I see two very big possibilities. I also have a tracklist that I'm going to post below.

This was followed by dumb speculation as to who Dale Nixon could be. Here's the track listing...

Not Immune

In America

Turn Away

Ribbon Head

Strike

Lie Artist

Hoop and Swan

Die By Your Own Hand

Days of You

Les Arrivisits

Seconds

Oh, Deadly Death

I haven't gotten around to checking out a lot of these. I can't remember if I heard forgetters do Ribbon Head but that was one of my favs while Thorns of Life were around.

I'm not sure what happened with Caroline. I think she quit but am not positive on that. She did pretty much all of the promotion shit which is why nobody knew anything for so long.

There have been a couple people who have used it in the past. Blake is the best bet, but I wouldn't rule out J Robbins.

Also - I just stumbled upon this article for those who care. It's pretty much saying everything we know at this point.

http://nationalunderground.org/2012/09/10/not-forgotten-forgetters-announces-full-length/

I like to think that if Blake and J were playing in a band together, I would somehow just know. Like my Jaw-dey sense would kick in. My two favorite musicians of all time, easily.

I don't dig forgetters stuff I've heard at all, which is super heartbreaking to me. But maybe there's some magic on this full length (that I'd buy even if it was just 40min of Blake thinking about stuff silently) that I've been missing.

wow, I was going to order it and not listen to the clips, but curiosity was killing me.. I can't believe how rock-opera-shitty some of these clips sound. why couldn't they/he just keep it simple and stripped down - a lot of these songs rule live. I even hear the dual/trippled/quadrupled Dear You vocals mixed in. god dammit.