PREORDER: The Stereo State- "Crossing Canyons" 10" EP

Hey Vinyl Collective homies,

(from creator-destructor.com):

We are so excited to announce that we will be releasing THE STEREO STATE's upcoming EP, "Crossing Canyons" on 10" Vinyl, CD, and digital formats on October 23rd, 2012! Produced and engineered by Jay Maas (No Trigger, Defeater), "Crossing Canyons" features 6 new tracks of the heartfelt punk goodness that fans of the band have come to know and love. Check out the track "American Bones", which is streaming NOW at Alternative Press by clicking here: http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/song_premiere_the_stereo_state_american_bones

Preorders for the "Crossing Canyons" have officially launched in our http://www.creatordestructor.bigcartel.com Customers have the option of 'Coke Bottle Green' vinyl (100 pressed), 'Red and Yellow Swirl w/ Orange Splatter' vinyl (400 pressed), as well as a CD version of the 10" EP. Head on over to the store and gets yours today! You'll be singing along in no time.

ScreenShot2012-09-11at20805PM.png

This is unrelated to this release, but directed at creatordestructor:

How are you all shipping now? 2 LPs to the US is running 8 bucks and 3 is running 11 compared to the $5 for 2 or 3 LPs on your old web store. There is definitely some sort of "first LP costs $5, each additional LP +$3" system in place. Just curious if that's set up just because you are hosted by bigcartel now or if you've upgraded your shipping methods. I wanted to order a few items but I've gotten too much stuff lately so I just ordered one since I wouldn't even save that much by ordering in bulk.

Also since the old store is still live are you accepting orders from it still? I'm sure the stock values are no longer accurate, but in theory if I ordered something that the bigcartel site is showing in stock and I placed the order through creator-destructor.com/store.php would it be filled or canceled?

This is unrelated to this release, but directed at creatordestructor:

How are you all shipping now? 2 LPs to the US is running 8 bucks and 3 is running 11 compared to the $5 for 2 or 3 LPs on your old web store. There is definitely some sort of "first LP costs $5, each additional LP +$3" system in place. Just curious if that's set up just because you are hosted by bigcartel now or if you've upgraded your shipping methods. I wanted to order a few items but I've gotten too much stuff lately so I just ordered one since I wouldn't even save that much by ordering in bulk.

The old webstore was complete garbage and totally disorganized, heh. I actually have to adjust a few costs in the shipping realm of our new webstore, as 3 LPs should NOT be costing you $11. Tell me what you were trying to order and I'll look into it? I've upgraded my shipping methods, but the costs should not be that high.

Also since the old store is still live are you accepting orders from it still? I'm sure the stock values are no longer accurate, but in theory if I ordered something that the bigcartel site is showing in stock and I placed the order through creator-destructor.com/store.php would it be filled or canceled?

Whoa, that old store shouldn't have still been live at all, and I just disactivated it. Please only go to www.creatordestructor.bigcartel.com for all Creator-Destructor needs. Did you order anything from that old link recently? If so, I might not have gotten it. Please inform.... Thanks!

I didn't order anything from it. On the new store I was gonna grab the 2 Heartsounds LPs and the Troubled Coast 10 inch. I wound up just grabbing the TC, I'll check back on the Heartsounds if you are making tweaks. Thanks for the reply!

Try the Heartsounds LPs now, shipping should be adjusted ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest s0uthard

Got this a little while ago in the mail too. Its great! And I concur with Victimofadriveby that Creator-Destructor is one of the best labels right now. We need more labels like them.